PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else playing on more than one platform???

Chippy
03-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Hi

Just wondering if anyone else intends on playing this game on more than one platform. I plan on having the game on PC and Xbox 360.

I know I cant play the same character on PC and XBOX 360 but I like the idea of playing the game on Xbox and having the game on PC so I can play on the go or at work :) I own a few games on both xbox and PC.

Thanks <3 Chippy

Xyr3s
03-27-2013, 07:39 PM
y dont u just have bought a pc instead of an xbox??? then u only need to buy 1 copy to play both at home and at work... seriously lol i do not understadn the logic of console gamers :p

Roeh
03-27-2013, 07:40 PM
not at first, I plan o getting the 360 version to play with me friends but if I see the PC version gets update or content the 360 version doesn't I'll change. I really like ht e first 14 mins of the show and what I have played of the game so I hope it all works out.

Roeh
03-27-2013, 07:42 PM
y dont u just have bought a pc instead of an xbox??? then u only need to buy 1 copy to play both at home and at work... seriously lol i do not understadn the logic of console gamers :p

The logic of console gamers? Really? lets not start this >.<

Arinzal
03-27-2013, 07:42 PM
All DLC will be the same according to Trion.

Chippy
03-27-2013, 07:44 PM

im more of a PC gamer but like to relax playing XBOX, I got a gaming rig at home and a gaming laptop as well. I've also got a PS3 but wont be getting the game on that platform because having the game on all 3 platforms doesnt make sense... even to me! Unless of course you are a trophy/achievement hunter!! :)

Jardian
03-27-2013, 07:46 PM
not at first, I plan o getting the 360 version to play with me friends but if I see the PC version gets update or content the 360 version doesn't I'll change. I really like ht e first 14 mins of the show and what I have played of the game so I hope it all works out.

DLC will be the same all the way around released at the same time all the way around.

Defy
03-27-2013, 07:46 PM
just gonna play it on pc