PDA

View Full Version : What Version Of The Game Is Being Delayed?

CharmCitysKing
03-27-2013, 07:49 PM
I just preordered the 100$ Limited Edition from Gamestop yesterday. I asked the girl if they were having a midnight release and she said shes pretty sure they arent but she wasnt 100% sure her manager would know....i never called back...

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS I HEAR THE GAME IS DELAYED!?!?!?! LMAO!!! does it have anythign to do with the beta and lag? Can someone please fill me in??? thanks...cuz if this crap is gonna start than im gona go get my 100$ back and just wait till an official release date is announced :(

Tibbs
03-27-2013, 08:01 PM
I just preordered the 100$ Limited Edition from Gamestop yesterday. I asked the girl if they were having a midnight release and she said shes pretty sure they arent but she wasnt 100% sure her manager would know....i never called back...

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS I HEAR THE GAME IS DELAYED!?!?!?! LMAO!!! does it have anythign to do with the beta and lag? Can someone please fill me in??? thanks...cuz if this crap is gonna start than im gona go get my 100$ back and just wait till an official release date is announced :(

There is nothing official on that. Just wait until Trion says anything about it. I doubt they will delay due to the show.

CharmCitysKing
03-27-2013, 08:20 PM
the shows delayed now? If they did delay this game that means they would have to recall ALLLLLLLLLL the games that have been shipped to stores already...and that would take ATLEAST a month to get new games out. I bet they recall it due to all the issues from the beta mainly on xbox 360. I bet 5$ and i hope Im wrong

pieofdeath123
03-27-2013, 08:24 PM
the shows delayed now? If they did delay this game that means they would have to recall ALLLLLLLLLL the games that have been shipped to stores already...and that would take ATLEAST a month to get new games out. I bet they recall it due to all the issues from the beta mainly on xbox 360. I bet 5$ and i hope Im wrong

Only some Ultimate editions are delayed like the ones in the UK there has been nothing said about standard or Collectors being delayed at least for now

CharmCitysKing
03-27-2013, 08:27 PM
Only some Ultimate editions are delayed like the ones in the UK there has been nothing said about standard or Collectors being delayed at least for now

ok cool...sign of relief. I sure wish Sledge would give us a update, and why is hes the ONLY Dev on these forums?

TechGnome
03-27-2013, 08:31 PM
From what I've seen, it's the xBox 360 UE from Amazon UK( or was it Australia?) that's the issue... the manufacturer is having issues...look for the thead with BANDAI in the title...

-tg

Btd5025
03-27-2013, 09:15 PM

They wouldn't have to re-call all the games lol.

I already have my copy for xbox 360. Retailers around my area (smaller stores), are notorious for selling games early. Just got my standard copy from this "mom and pop" shop. I usually only buy big named titles early, like Call of Duty, Halo, gears, etc, but I was digging the beta (PC beta). I enjoy playing my xbox more though, so I scooped one up.

oxhb619
03-27-2013, 09:50 PM

I already have my copy for xbox 360. Retailers around my area (smaller stores), are notorious for selling games early. Just got my standard copy from this "mom and pop" shop. I usually only buy big named titles early, like Call of Duty, Halo, gears, etc, but I was digging the beta (PC beta). I enjoy playing my xbox more though, so I scooped one up.

I work at a small game shop, and that's really dumb on their part. They can get a huge fine and lose their account, and they have to sign a contract with the wholesaler. GameStop has tried to "trick us" before and called pretending to be a customer offering 2-3x the retail price for copies early - I laughed the caller ID showed it was them.

CharmCitysKing
03-27-2013, 10:45 PM

i find that very hard to belive considering if anyone on xbox is caught playing before launch day will get banned. Id like to see a picture or some sort of digital proof that you have the game.

correction: you dont have the game