PDA

View Full Version : if i purchase on steam now, will i get pre order bonuses?

RawrKitty
03-27-2013, 10:12 PM
i prefer having my games activated on steam, will i still get the normal preorder bonuses like the dodge challenger if i do?

Caffrey
03-27-2013, 10:16 PM
yes you'll get

Base Offer

Pre-Purchase and Receive

Get access to the Beta when available on Steam!
3 day xp boost
Outlander outfit
In game title: Iron Demon
Steam Exclusive Weapon “Phoenix” sniper rifle
Red Dodge Challenger

Plus any of the Tiered unlocks threw steam.

RawrKitty
03-27-2013, 10:18 PM
thanks, preordering now then :)

Ninjutsu
03-27-2013, 10:23 PM
i prefer having my games activated on steam, will i still get the normal preorder bonuses like the dodge challenger if i do?

Pre-Order ends few close to April 2.

About car...

Trion Suporte of Defiance says...

Dodge Challenger Pre-order
Published 03/25/2013 06:18 PM | Updated 03/25/2013 06:18 PM
Will I still get the Dodge Challenger if I prerodered Defiance before the vehicle was announced?

Currently all pre-orders of Defiance will receive the Dodge Challenger, regardless of retailer or system. Even if you pre-ordered Defiance before the Dodge Challenger pre-order bonus was announced you will still receive it in-game once Defiance launches. You can read about this announcement at the link below.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3437-Dodge-Challenger-Pre-Order-Offer!-Official-Post&p=53229&viewfull=1#post53229

Defy
03-27-2013, 10:31 PM
yeah you will get it

and hopeully also the tier 2 and 3 rewards if enough ppl buy

Xyr3s
03-27-2013, 10:43 PM
if trion had hyped the game enough like gw2, swtor.... well those are the only 2 big mo releases i can remember in the recent years lol oh blade n soul steam, tier 3 would have unlocked along time ago lol

RawrKitty
03-27-2013, 11:23 PM
if trion had hyped the game enough like gw2, swtor.... well those are the only 2 big mo releases i can remember in the recent years lol oh blade n soul steam, tier 3 would have unlocked along time ago lol

id rather a game not be hyped up and have an influx of players both too large for intial servers to handle as well as expectations generally placed by those masses being higher than whats there.

defiance as a game is fairly rudimentary and a weak engine, yet i enjoy it enough to buy it and play it. just from my beta playthrough. i cant say that most people who jump on the hype bandwagon would feel the same.