PDA

View Full Version : psycho pete

dude26212
07-18-2013, 11:11 AM
ok so he was a tech for the emc. im curious how he came to be a cyborg. did the emc do it to him to as a experiment? did he have a mental break down after the project was shut down and do it himself? hes one of the more interesting characters you come across so i was just curious lol

KjcKiesh
07-18-2013, 01:00 PM
I found him too stereo-typically psychotic, you know with all the shouting, loneliness and loving of something hostile.
I presume the cyborg parts were added to tie him in with the 99ners, but other than that I do not know...
*Hellbug Shriek*

Remag Div
07-18-2013, 01:09 PM
For my 1,000th post I present to you how Psycho Pete came to be...

too much hellbug butsecks

It's true, I found it on a hidden Data Recorder.

Atticus Batman
07-18-2013, 01:17 PM
ok so he was a tech for the emc. im curious how he came to be a cyborg. did the emc do it to him to as a experiment? did he have a mental break down after the project was shut down and do it himself? hes one of the more interesting characters you come across so i was just curious lol

don't call me PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist.

KTCAOP
07-18-2013, 02:13 PM
For my 1,000th post I present to you how Psycho Pete came to be...

Ha XD. Congratulations on that 1k! =P =). I now have to go through and listen through all of the Data Recorders again =P.

Sethvirfireborn
07-18-2013, 09:18 PM
He was an amusing character. And the implants could have something to do with him being the way he is, considering the data recorders from other areas indicate that too many implants can have a severe mental effect