PDA

View Full Version : Dlc date

ATMA WEAPON
07-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Wow trion can we have a dlc date already??

Are u even releasing it>?????

TravelerX1
07-18-2013, 11:30 AM
No and No
About covers it.......

Atleast I can't be accused of impersonating a Trion Employee this time... I answered :)

Elric1
07-18-2013, 11:43 AM
No and No
About covers it.......

Atleast I can't be accused of impersonating a Trion Employee this time... I answered :)

LOL that was hilarious and prob more honest then anything they ever said about this game.

marshy
07-18-2013, 12:13 PM
All we can do is cross our fingers and hope this company gets what it deserves (bankrupt)

Reverend Blood
07-18-2013, 12:36 PM
No and No
About covers it.......

http://i52.tinypic.com/29mavf6.jpg

Remag Div
07-18-2013, 12:44 PM
It's now by "end of summer"

marshy
07-18-2013, 12:47 PM

This is becoming a big joke, trion don't give 2 s***s about its player base

Reverend Blood
07-18-2013, 01:01 PM
This is becoming a big joke, trion don't give 2 s***s about its player base

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/4/1/7/1/2/3/you-seem-upset-friend-99403172771.jpeg

Atticus Batman
07-18-2013, 01:11 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/4/1/7/1/2/3/you-seem-upset-friend-99403172771.jpeg

Lol Rev. He's ALWAYS upset. He says he hates the game and Trion needs to go bankrupt, but he is ALWAYS on here complaining. Wether he likes the game or not, constantly talking about it in ANY way whatsoever still gives the game AND Trion publicity wich as we know briings people to the game. Lots of people buy or rent games with VERY bad reviews just beccause they can't believe anything can be that bad, People do the same if the game has great reviews because they believe there is NO way a game is THAT good.

marshy
07-18-2013, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=Atticus Batman;1029691]Lol Rev. He's ALWAYS upset. He says he hates the game and Trion needs to go bankrupt, but he is ALWAYS on here complaining. Wether he likes the game or not, constantly talking about it in ANY way whatsoever still gives the game AND Trion publicity wich as we know briings people to the game. Lots of people buy or rent games with VERY bad reviews just beccause they can't believe anything can be that bad, People do the same if the game has great reviews because they believe there is NO way a game is THAT good.[/

Holy over exaggeration batman, I've not posted for over a week

The Oncoming Storm
07-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Yeah, we're now in the latter part of the month and we haven't even gotten a
"ZOMFG guys STJU we're like Totally working on it and it'll be ready SOON!"

Reverend Blood
07-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Holy over exaggeration batman, I've not posted for over a week

5 days is over week in your world? Sign me up for that.

marshy
07-18-2013, 01:29 PM
A 5 day week? Sign me up for that.

Ok then 5 days but not a single post in 5 days is not ALWAYS on the forum

Chrono499
07-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Lol Rev. He's ALWAYS upset. He says he hates the game and Trion needs to go bankrupt, but he is ALWAYS on here complaining. Wether he likes the game or not, constantly talking about it in ANY way whatsoever still gives the game AND Trion publicity wich as we know briings people to the game. Lots of people buy or rent games with VERY bad reviews just beccause they can't believe anything can be that bad, People do the same if the game has great reviews because they believe there is NO way a game is THAT good.

I don't know how that guy is NOT banned!! I remember him trolling from soooo long ago, he has been here almost DAY ONE...and yet, certain other people do....cough hope cough

craziness I say. Trion has delivered me a game, that I have played, for months.

I am a happy camper, problems or not :p, and there be a WHOLE lotta problems lol

Chrono499
07-18-2013, 01:44 PM

Can ANYONE confirm this?

I heard that's a rumor?

born2beagator
07-18-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm really wanting a refund on my season pass about now.

Chrono499
07-18-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm really wanting a refund on my season pass about now.

Don't blame you...I came SOOOO close to buying one, but put my patient pants on.

Cuz....ya that's a lil silly

Magick
07-18-2013, 01:49 PM
ummm change the ego voice lol please trion make a way to turn it off please i hate hearing the same stuff over and over except the one line which it says "something's ******* and its not small" lmao also wow i thought we were getting a sword not a knife either way, ever heard the saying dont bring a knife to a gun fight?

Remag Div
07-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Can ANYONE confirm this?

I heard that's a rumor?

http://myxboxlive.com/gaming/defiance-dlc-update/

marshy
07-18-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't know how that guy is NOT banned!! I remember him trolling from soooo long ago, he has been here almost DAY ONE...and yet, certain other people do....cough hope cough

craziness I say. Trion has delivered me a game, that I have played, for months.

I am a happy camper, problems or not :p, and there be a WHOLE lotta problems lol

Yup because everyone who doesn't share your point of View should be banned? Dictatorship comes to mind
Btw I invested in a season pass so I have the rite to complain, DLC should have dropped after patch 1.020, then end of July and finally the end of the summer.

Chrono499
07-18-2013, 01:58 PM
"Q: The site also has included feature to change our character’s voice. Since our character doesn’t speak, I’m assuming this means our EGO’s voice. Is this correct?

A: Yes, I believe they are ading in 4 other options for EGO voice."

LOL, ummmm what? have either one of these guys PLAYED the game???????

Reverend Blood
07-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Yea, I trust random blog guy as a source of information about as much as I trust marshy for reading comprehension.

Chrono499
07-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Yea, I trust random blog guy as a source of information about as much as I trust marshy for reading comprehension.

lol, agreed. Who the hell is this bozo asking bozo questions to some nameless man???

I will wait till the last week of July, or an OFFICIAL response, before assuming

Chrono499
07-18-2013, 02:03 PM
oh, wait I see a name now...Ryan peters or somthin...

I dunno

marshy
07-18-2013, 02:04 PM

Point me to where the actual date is for the DLC then. 13 days left and still no word from trion = delayed AGAIN

Reverend Blood
07-18-2013, 02:04 PM
oh, wait I see a name now...Ryan peters or somthin...

I dunno

Yea, a google search for "Trion Public Relations" or "Trion PR" both bring up sites with his name on it. So, i still say random blogger is random.

Lilly Pad
07-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Why do people feel the need to re create a "DLC Date" forum every 3 days? if you want to complain about it go to the other ones, there is only like 40 of them now!

Bob Blunderbust
07-18-2013, 02:12 PM
july of 2525

I wonder if we will have to rebuy it for xbox pne /ps4 both the game and the dlc

Orbital
07-18-2013, 02:14 PM

Sometime before Season 2 lol

Blondin
07-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Sorry, as english is not my native tongue, I don't read where it is said that dlc will be released by end of summer.

All I see is this : "As we said at E3, our first DLC will be released this summer." I remember that they said late july at E3, which is this summer, not end of summer...?

Lilly Pad
07-18-2013, 02:23 PM
I wonder if we will have to rebuy it for xbox pne /ps4 both the game and the dlc

well why would you re buy the game ? the xbox 360 will still be active and still be updated for a couple years, so all the dlc I hope should be out.

Arsenic_Touch
07-18-2013, 02:27 PM

Except they clearly said late july at E3, why doesn't that article mention that part? Or mention the numerous blog posts where they even admitted that the DLC was pushed back?

IAMVILELENT
07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
How mad would all of you be if the DLC got pushed back to late August mid September because of a falling through of contract agreement/breech between Trion and Sony regarding patching through it's PSnetwork and bypassing it's security?

I don't know if that's the case, just hypothetical.

KTCAOP
07-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Meh, I'd probably quit the game until the DLC =P. Not a big deal =).

Indra Echo
07-18-2013, 06:09 PM

It really makes me wonder what the point is. He doesn't want the game to succeed so why not go do something constructive. No, his intent is to try and force everyone to be as bitter as he is. Guess what, no matter what I won't. If I wanted a game dev to go bankrupt and their game to fail, I'd just leave. I'd also think I need serious help because there's no need to waste my time on it. And there are other companies out there in gaming that I'd like to see fail but only if the people working there aren't hurt.

I don't generally wish for real people to be hurt over virtual content and even huge mistakes or intentional deceit. I reserve that level of ire for companies that cause actual harm to people. I find it rather disgusting for that person to continually wish for more people to lose jobs when no physical or emotional pain nor even intentional harm has happened here. What I'm beginning to wish for those is that a lot of cynical people find better things to do with their times, like trying to do something nice for someone else.

Indra Echo
07-18-2013, 06:11 PM

Yes, and that's a completely valid option. Trying to spread bitterness like some disease is just sad and pathetic. It also makes it much harder for people who have complaints and things they want fixed so they can like the game, to be heard. If one does not like the game, does not want it to succeed, then something more is going on if they're here posting. And it's sick.

Thr0nes
07-18-2013, 07:50 PM

^This, haven't played since mid June or so. DLC is way late. Kinda lame that lack of content killed what could have been a great game.

Daholic
07-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes, and that's a completely valid option. Trying to spread bitterness like some disease is just sad and pathetic. It also makes it much harder for people who have complaints and things they want fixed so they can like the game, to be heard. If one does not like the game, does not want it to succeed, then something more is going on if they're here posting. And it's sick.

Well its no secret that I troll this game hard as hell. Been told the old "Why don't you leave if you don't like it", or "You must be a very miserable person to keep coming to a forum of a game you dislike"..yada yada, whatever.

Its really more simple that all of that, I find the direction of this game comical. It doesn't take any effort at all to come here, go to fav's, click Defiance Forums..bamm..im here. Me personally, have heard it all, all types of personal insults about why I keep coming here, none of that matters to me. I will troll what someone writes, but I will not troll them as a person. I do have a limit.

On that note, all I hear is a bunch of "Maybe" "Probably", and "Hopefully" concerning the dlc, why not just keep it simple and say "I know only what I read and heard, and everything else is a bunch of hopeful speculation.

Yun
07-18-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm going to say this once again and only once again for those of who you are too brain dead to see it was mentioned in other threads, not to mention they even addressed this issue on the Season Finale of ATB.

DLC will be released at the end of the Season 1 Replay Event

*le gasp* Season 1 replay event ends on what day?

Answer: July 30th

DLC release Date: July 30th - 31st.

If this does not sink in then natural selection will deal with you shortly if a Hellbug has not already beat Natural Selection to the punch barring that you should be getting a friendly visit from a Volge.

Magick
07-18-2013, 08:20 PM
umm us no lifers can complete any mmo in the 1st week haha and learn all the secrets espeacially a pc user omg they have the most advantage of all hahahahha but 5 dlcs and they will release the very 1st one after 5 months ? unheard of i bet then they will be releasing 2 of them simultaneously bet script on that.... and i also bet the game will be be dead , so call the waahmbulance cause you will have tears of joy the next gen consoles are here by then but ummm ummm PC is way better people lmao ,,,,,,,,, its true ask anyone

Magick
07-18-2013, 08:28 PM
im sorry forgot to mention mac or a linux/unix box

Yun
07-18-2013, 08:35 PM
LOL and how quickly does a computer get rendered obsolete and need to be upgraded with new parts to remain current? Given the cost over time Consoles are clearly superior in that area as they don't need to be replaced as often as computer components need to be.

Thr0nes
07-18-2013, 08:56 PM
LOL and how quickly does a computer get rendered obsolete and need to be upgraded with new parts to remain current? Given the cost over time Consoles are clearly superior in that area as they don't need to be replaced as often as computer components need to be.

******ed or troll, cant tell....well 1/10 for making me reply....

Magick
07-18-2013, 09:03 PM
ive played every so called system/console starting with intelevision,coleco,atari,sega etc ive seen the evolution and with a pc/mac hey guess what you can do? and that is make your own content/mod whatever you want............... can you do that with a console i think not (*^^)

Sethvirfireborn
07-18-2013, 09:10 PM
This is probably completely pointless, but they have never given an actual release date apart from summer. The closest we have been given is end of July, and that is not even a date either. Yeah I would love to see the dlc come out, but god, how many threads does there have to be of people saying we got lied to and such? Borderlands dlc did not come out for a while, Borderlands 2 dlc had a little time on it, let alone the level cap increase took months to come out. I think the companies releasing "dlc", which being content that they ask us to pay for and is little then a tidbit or two, is spoiling gamers

Magick
07-18-2013, 09:27 PM
its the console people...... this is supposed to be the game that makes mmo's so great for the console and i tell you this game is 10 year old along with the console hardware, im srry for going off topic but its true what i say there were times when games on pc had no further use .... untill guess what some one with a little know how started messing with the game's programming and made it so everyone was invincible/and happy supposedly and we had hour long battles to see who would lagg out 1st.... muhahahaha now that is fun. waiting on the promise/Paradise land is not and also still beta testing the real game cause things like nerves of steel perk is not working for me on the PS3 and i watch the defiance guy play and do nothing but get paid to test things and steal kills and run a volge train and try to kill me O_0 lmao wow i wish i couldve recorded that. DLC will release august'ish thats what i wouldve said and my name is nathan.

Atticus Batman
07-18-2013, 11:29 PM
This is probably completely pointless, but they have never given an actual release date apart from summer. The closest we have been given is end of July, and that is not even a date either. Yeah I would love to see the dlc come out, but god, how many threads does there have to be of people saying we got lied to and such? Borderlands dlc did not come out for a while, Borderlands 2 dlc had a little time on it, let alone the level cap increase took months to come out. I think the companies releasing "dlc", which being content that they ask us to pay for and is little then a tidbit or two, is spoiling gamers

Exactly and at E3 he also said they may stagger the release, wich means even though they may release it July 31st for 1 system it may not come til August 1st or 2nd for the others.

Krauser
07-18-2013, 11:48 PM
For those of you just tuning in; We still don't know for sure when DLC is coming out. Best guess is end of July. People are not happy.

I want to know the answer to the real question we all have.....

.....when is the bay area getting a Sharknado. :cool:

ItISLupus
07-19-2013, 01:29 AM
... I hate people... That is all

StrikerF91
07-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Im still playing but only 2 to 3 times a week if that. There are still a ton of problums with the game. Right now because of all the people that have stoped playing I havent had any big lag issues. Numbers are way down at arkfalls. My worry right now is when the dlc does come out someday???? Are enough people going to come back and overloade the servers again to the point that all the lag issues come back also. I hope they have done somthing to fix this and its just not because of the drop in number of players. At this point the game is not worth traiding in and I bought the season pass way to early on so Im just going to keep playing. At least as long as the game lets me play. (server time out junk or kicked from coop maps over and over again) The way things are going I realy dont think we will see all 5 dlc make it out....

I hope im wrong.

NinjaofSmoke
07-19-2013, 02:08 AM
The DLC will be either out by the end of month or out earlier for other platforms. Just sit on your hands and wait or play another game. Watch some youtube, that should make time pass by faster.