PDA

View Full Version : Stop complaining about people complaining

Maitreakow
07-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Well it HAD to be done, right? :confused:

TravelerX1
07-18-2013, 11:32 AM
I would like to lodge a complaint about this thread!

Capattac
07-18-2013, 12:03 PM
I am perplexed... you posted a complaint about complainers complaining? Did I just step out of a phone booth Dr?

TravelerX1
07-18-2013, 12:26 PM
It's been a boring day in the forums Cap, LOL
Gotta make some fun somehow. hehehehehe

Flank
07-18-2013, 12:29 PM

It was inevitable.
Buahahaha.. you sir, have made my day. Nice 2 see some1 has
a sense of humor around here.

Flank
07-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Cap, we got have some fun in between server disconnects.

Capattac
07-18-2013, 02:33 PM
dam... now I just feel old cause all the cool kids get it and I missed the boat.

Flank
07-18-2013, 02:45 PM
dam... now I just feel old cause all the cool kids get it and I missed the boat.

We tried to get ya on that shuttle to the airport so we could get ya up with the group.
Honestly you are not missing much.

Capattac
07-18-2013, 07:38 PM
We tried to get ya on that shuttle to the airport so we could get ya up with the group.
Honestly you are not missing much.

yeah I know all about those shuttles... I saw the geriatric logo... I know where it is "really" going...

JxSiN
07-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Can I complain about the people complaining about a thread complaining about stopping complaining?

Thomas1975
07-18-2013, 08:21 PM

And the mods will tell you:

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at Giveusyourmoneysucker@defiance.com

Thank you!

The Lady
07-19-2013, 12:11 AM
I am perplexed... you posted a complaint about complainers complaining? Did I just step out of a phone booth Dr?

No he posted a complaint about people complaining about people complaining. I'm just surprised their isn't more people on here complaining about him complaining about them complaining about others complaining.

JxSiN
07-19-2013, 12:18 AM
No he posted a complaint about people complaining about people complaining. I'm just surprised their isn't more people on here complaining about him complaining about them complaining about others complaining.

You win :)

Krauser
07-19-2013, 12:37 AM
I would like to formally complain about the complaint regarding the complaining.

I would also like to report myself for the incident I just had in the bathroom by myself. Shame on me! I'm an animal! *cries and runs off*

The Lady
07-19-2013, 12:42 AM
You win :)

Good because I don't think I could keep it straight any further then that.

Tyrannos
07-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!