PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Heroes

Aresia
07-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Hey guys

< real Life Heroes >

hey guys , i have nice idee what coud be fun exp for the player aswel .
Trion inv players and there guilds to the show to talk about events From in the game itself and hear there story
Sow trion not only haf tv show heroes but heroes from Real life aswem talk about there story alongside the tv show :)

Let my know what u think about this ? :)

Escyos
07-11-2012, 03:43 AM
If I understood you correctly, your hoping that they make characters in the game that show up in the TV show? If so then I do believe that does in fact happen - at least with one character, Nolan.

Adsinonimous
07-11-2012, 11:59 AM
If I understood you correctly, your hoping that they make characters in the game that show up in the TV show? If so then I do believe that does in fact happen - at least with one character, Nolan.

I think Aresia is proposing that players, like you and me, should be in the show with their guilds to show how their guild has participated in the game and how they have affected the story in some way.

This is an interesting idea but I think it would be a disaster as the novice acting skills would be made to look worse by the phenomenal line up for Syfy's Television series. - Well in my case, anyway. :D

Kalbuir
07-14-2012, 05:05 AM
I think Aresia is proposing that players, like you and me, should be in the show with their guilds to show how their guild has participated in the game and how they have affected the story in some way.

This is an interesting idea but I think it would be a disaster as the novice acting skills would be made to look worse by the phenomenal line up for Syfy's Television series. - Well in my case, anyway. :D

I think your spot on, even if its an interview with players (not in character) I still think that the majority of the TV watching world would first go:
1. WTF is going on, what the hell are they talking about?
2. I don't care about this, zap away to other channel.

Face it we gamers are not that popular among TV watching demographics! :D

Arkamenitas
07-14-2012, 02:23 PM
i could see them doing some web interviews or stuff like that, but not having it on the tv show.

Fawks
05-07-2015, 05:26 AM
I think your spot on, even if its an interview with players (not in character) I still think that the majority of the TV watching world would first go:
1. WTF is going on, what the hell are they talking about?
2. I don't care about this, zap away to other channel.

Face it we gamers are not that popular among TV watching demographics! :D

it would only work if the guild didn't have a ******ed name, I know I wouldn't watch if a "gang" called 420potsmokerz, or juggaloz4lyfe were on the show!