PDA

View Full Version : Some people hate so hard on these Forums, jeez relax.

ElektraFaith
07-19-2013, 08:03 AM
I get you love and worship the ground of defiance, great it's an awesome game but honestly when you have done everything it becomes a little tiresome. But I still play the game too this day and do enjoy certain aspects.

The things that bug me the most honestly right?, is the fact that Trion locks all the Negative posts even if their not that Negative they still get locked. But when a die hard fan trolls a thread and is clearly just looking to pick a fight their comment or that thread is allowed to stay open?.

Certain people on here to annoy me because certain things that are said have no need to be said, and it's just blindly hating on someone on a game forum like come on really?, is there a need for that.

:confused:

So Trion when your Locking negative threads Remember that you never Lock the threads when all the trolls gang up on the one person who posted that Constructive Negative thread you just allow it to continue.

r2nddan
07-19-2013, 08:22 AM
cool story bro.... in before lock...

3rdpig
07-19-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm 55 years old and I often wonder why so many parents and government health care officials feel the need to medicate children. Then I log into gaming forums and the reasons become aboundantly clear.

SpiritumLiberum
07-19-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm 55 years old and I often wonder why so many parents and government health care officials feel the need to medicate children. Then I log into gaming forums and the reasons become aboundantly clear.

That was not even funny. Joke or not.

Tyrannos
07-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If you do see a constructive thread that is critical, and it is being disrupted by trolls, use the forum report function.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!