PDA

View Full Version : the ark fall codes....

ziggychris24
03-28-2013, 05:04 AM
ok so as of this very moment i am writing this there is 132 ark fall codes. and u can put them in and all but it wont do anything, soooo big question is are they going to add more rewards or are they just doing this incase anyone missed some. however i do know during at least 2 of the twitches when asked about the codes sledge did say that there was going to be 150 codes out and that was a while back. sooo sledge? more rewards or just extras if people missed some?

TheAmazingMasterCheif
03-28-2013, 05:43 AM
ok so as of this very moment i am writing this there is 132 ark fall codes. and u can put them in and all but it wont do anything, soooo big question is are they going to add more rewards or are they just doing this incase anyone missed some. however i do know during at least 2 of the twitches when asked about the codes sledge did say that there was going to be 150 codes out and that was a while back. sooo sledge? more rewards or just extras if people missed some?

I think the extra codes are incase we never found some of the other codes, Though in the future they MIGHT Add more rewards

UpAllKnight75
04-11-2013, 08:21 PM
I played the beta on my ps3 and received ark fall codes almost daily. When I purchased the game on my xbox it transferred those earning to my xbox, which was nice.
The problem is that I have not received one single ark fall code since the release of the game. I've played many, many hours. Have you been getting codes since release?

turay13
04-11-2013, 08:27 PM
I haven't gotten a code yet either. just the two that came with the game. I also put in a bunch that were online and it says accepted but I am still at 2 out of 100something. any ideas why it wont accept and apply the codes?

Kylun
04-11-2013, 08:38 PM
I posted link to all of the codes just go there copy paste them to enter them.

turay13
04-11-2013, 08:40 PM
kylun, those are the codes that I put in. ill give it time maybe with a few updates it will work. thank u

Kylun
04-11-2013, 08:46 PM
you put in all 134? I would go through that list again copy paste them again I sure you hit 120 easy and it only way really tell what your missing anyway full list is at bottom of that link anyone gl to you.

MRE
04-12-2013, 05:55 AM
Go to ORCZ.com for all 162 Arkfall Codes List

Disturbd_ZX6R
04-12-2013, 06:29 AM

go here http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes

Tubbernaut
04-12-2013, 08:11 AM
I pretty much gave up on the Arkfall codes when the game launched and I didn't receive all the arkfall rewards.
I mean, only really missed out on a shotgun skill boost, inventory and the VBI Operative title but it was enough for me to shrug off the system of hide-n-seek with the codes.

Fingers crossed they continue to support them for other people though, it adds a degree of crazy-cat-lady to fans of the TV series. Y'know, eyeballing every inch of the TV in every episode etc. =\

Disturbd_ZX6R
04-12-2013, 08:43 AM
I pretty much gave up on the Arkfall codes when the game launched and I didn't receive all the arkfall rewards.
I mean, only really missed out on a shotgun skill boost, inventory and the VBI Operative title but it was enough for me to shrug off the system of hide-n-seek with the codes.

Fingers crossed they continue to support them for other people though, it adds a degree of crazy-cat-lady to fans of the TV series. Y'know, eyeballing every inch of the TV in every episode etc. =\

How did you miss out .... see my link and I am sure you will have more than 120 codes ... I got every thing ...