PDA

View Full Version : Billy No Mates

Arkfall Dodger
07-19-2013, 03:19 PM
I was wondering if there is anyone else out like me that loves Defiance and is having a great time and despite attempts to get real world friends to play, instead spends pretty much all their time in game alone. Occasionally I'll see a couple of people and I'll stop to help them with a Volge attack "I'm glad you're around" they say before both getting in their cars and driving off together... :(

I even started a Clan with a great name! Arkfall Dodgers! LOL hmmm There's 3 of us.... Well just me really.

So does anyone want to join a UK guild. Although I'm in the UK I play at ridiculous times into the night and only really stop when they disconnect me for their scheduled maintenance.
My PSN is STEVEPAYNE

KTCAOP
07-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Probably best to post this in the PS3 Clans area =) (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?26-PlayStation-3-Clans)

psybr1
07-20-2013, 02:38 AM
I like the name and i help out also but i'm not really a joiner, if i had some idea of your goals i might join i play crazy hours to ever do an arkfall in san francisco by yourself ? good times

vizibledog
07-20-2013, 02:59 AM
I'd join you, but I find myself playing less frequently. I'm getting a little bit bored doing the same stuff over and over and waiting in pvp queues.

ewen1972
07-21-2013, 04:14 PM
You can add me and I'll help out, not playing too much just now, the last of us is sucking all my gaming time just now. But I'll be back when the dlc drops.
How's it going dog?

vizibledog
07-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Hey ewen, all good mate. Been keeping myself busy with some pvp. Is last of us good? I've been tempted to get it but thought it might stop me playing defiance.

ewen1972
07-22-2013, 05:27 AM
Hey ewen, all good mate. Been keeping myself busy with some pvp. Is last of us good? I've been tempted to get it but thought it might stop me playing defiance.

It won't might stop you it will, it's that good imo, and the multiplayer is also very good as well