PDA

View Full Version : WTF defiance utimate edition put back

CheekyTequilla
03-28-2013, 05:55 AM
is this true the ultimate edition has been put back 10 days whats the point, i got my code for all the dlc which i had to give to trion and they have to send me which sounds weird but ive done that

do you think if i cancel my ultimate edition i might still get the dlc????

Mundo
03-28-2013, 06:39 AM
Am I glad I cancelled my ultimate edition order with Amazon (now showing 12th April launch date)

Don't fancy having to wait another 10 days to play the retail game

I cancelled when they ignored my request for the beta code which they promised I would get

They have since ignored my emails on this subject, and never got the the beta code

b4l00n
03-28-2013, 06:42 AM
is this true the ultimate edition has been put back 10 days whats the point, i got my code for all the dlc which i had to give to trion and they have to send me which sounds weird but ive done that

do you think if i cancel my ultimate edition i might still get the dlc????

Do u mean that email with beta code? well at the end of that email it said that the rest of digital download and bonus pre order content will be emailed as soon as the item is dispatched so NO I dont think if u cancelled u will get the rest unfortunately

CheekyTequilla
03-28-2013, 06:54 AM
Do u mean that email with beta code? well at the end of that email it said that the rest of digital download and bonus pre order content will be emailed as soon as the item is dispatched so NO I dont think if u cancelled u will get the rest unfortunately

i receieved an email from amazon asking me to put in a code on the diefiance website i did that and it said that the code has been accepted (this is for the dlc which comes wit UE ((yes they sent that to me today but the game wont be available for 2 more weeks)) and i put it into the webiste its been accepted but i dont know if i want to get the UE or just get standard.

so if i cancel my order will it cancel the code i have already used????

ItISLupus
03-28-2013, 08:32 AM
WTF!? You post a new thread before checking to see if this same topic is already being discussed?

smole321
03-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Thats ******** you should get some compensation for that sureley! i never got my beta code that was "guaranteed" to every person who pre ordered and i got it on the last dy of beta n played around 2 hours and that was it what a joke!

CheekyTequilla
03-28-2013, 08:40 AM
WTF!? You post a new thread before checking to see if this same topic is already being discussed?

Well I don't spend all my time looking through forums writing pathetic comments I assume ur ****ing clueless or you would have put a sensible response not a sarcy comment

Now can I have an answer from someone that's not a comete ******

CheekyTequilla
03-28-2013, 08:50 AM
I can't find it that's why I am replying again so if anyone CAN tell me without being an *** about it that would be much appriciated

ItISLupus
03-28-2013, 09:11 AM
I can't find it that's why I am replying again so if anyone CAN tell me without being an *** about it that would be much appriciated

Fine, The answer you are looking for is....

NOBODY KNOWS YET!!! Sledge said he will get back to us with an announcement. They just got in the office (its 9 am there) give them a few.

So, yes, I'm clueless. We all are. None of us know what is happening to the UK preorders, My local gamestop is insistent they will get their copies and have them ready to go on street date.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10985-WHAT!!!-The-game-is-Being-DELAYED!!!-WTF-WHYYYY-And-will-and-when-i-be-able-to-get

Right on the first page

Jester
03-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi everyone,

We currently have a dev post in response to the discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread, as well as the dev's response here:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11159-CE-UE-Release-Update-%96-Some-Delays-At-Select-EU-Retailers
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11193-Re-directed-to-closed-thread-UE-Delays

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the threads linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated. This will also allow any dev responses to be posted in one location for all to see.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (http://forums.defiance.com/search.php) (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Defiance Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!