PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Bugs

BEEF7347
07-19-2013, 04:56 PM
So far the floating arkfalls and invisible enemy/players continue, not to mention the problems that occur with the emc loyalist outfit and many aspects of the game have got me wondering, if there was a glitch which gave you more bits than were purchased how quickly do you think trion would fix that issue ?

Lollie
07-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Defiance Bugs

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BH5vwevCEAEpwjT.jpg
^Defiance bugs

BEEF7347
07-19-2013, 05:00 PM
I didn't know it was this bad.

Valethar
07-19-2013, 06:07 PM
I didn't know it was this bad.

Several of the bugs you run into today we told them about in Alpha.

Release was nearly 4 months ago, yet we still have emergencies that won't complete/despawn (this was allegedly fixed more than once), floating vehicles and other objects, settings that won't stay set (Motion blur, I'm looking at you), enemies that teleport and do the electric slide rather than run.

They're quick to nerf the crap out of everything in sight, create overpriced recolors for the store, and find creative excuses to delay the DLC though.

ralisti
07-19-2013, 06:40 PM
There was a glitch where people were able to reclaim items that had already been claimed in the store, they not only hit the red button to get all hands involved fixing it but took down the game for hours.

Trion is between a rock and a hard place. With the new consoles just around the corner, they know that the game is destined to obscurity. Many console players will be upgrading, and without backwards capability they will be leaving Defiance behind. When you combine that with many PC users seeing the game as antiquated on release (after all, it was build for 10 year old software), you can see that the population will plummet.

So Trion is trying to milk as much money as fast as they can before the new consoles, and new games from competition, kill their limping cash cow. So unless they can make money off it, they are not interested in supporting it.

Why do you think that, outside of issues where they could make money, they want you to submit a ticket which receives a canned response, if a response at all. It is also why they are more interested in blitzing ComicCon with hype then fixing anything in the game.