PDA

View Full Version : which emergency awards the most xp?

dude26212
07-19-2013, 05:09 PM
simple question im sure some of you who actively work on improveing their character can answer

Sanguinesun
07-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Overall counting the mob exp I would say the volge emergencies. Also probably the best in regards to weapon exp too. However, they take a bit of time. So in theory(exp per hour where you could pick and choose your emergencies consistently to spawn), the monarch kill emergency with a ground pounder is the fastest per exp set up.

However emergencies arent the most efficient want to improve up solely. For overall exp tagging a few mobs at an emergency and then at arkfalls will net you more exp per hour(and rewards from the arkfalls) than if you stick to completing them. This wont help much for weapon exp though. There are repeatable mission points of interest that can do that best(like explosives at sutro tower or the hole in the wall at reach, forge spawns etc)

Deikon
07-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Overall counting the mob exp I would say the volge emergencies. Also probably the best in regards to weapon exp too. However, they take a bit of time. So in theory(exp per hour where you could pick and choose your emergencies consistently to spawn), the monarch kill emergency with a ground pounder is the fastest per exp set up.

However emergencies arent the most efficient want to improve up solely. For overall exp tagging a few mobs at an emergency and then at arkfalls will net you more exp per hour(and rewards from the arkfalls) than if you stick to completing them. This wont help much for weapon exp though. There are repeatable mission points of interest that can do that best(like explosives at sutro tower or the hole in the wall at reach, forge spawns etc)

This^^^! Nothing more "fun" than driving around, usually on my vendor runs, and stopping at every emergency along the way, killing a few things and driving away to the nearest arkfall. After about a half hour to an hour's time, you just watch all the exp. come your way...heh. There is also a way to get max rewards from major arkfalls with the bare mininum of effort, which I won't discuss here for fear of it being fixed/patched.

Lily Graves
07-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Volge so far.

squidgod2000
07-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Some of the hellbug ones still give double XP/scrip.

Flank
07-19-2013, 07:40 PM
I like doin emergencies that coincide with contracts/pursuits. Each area runs different contracts of various enemies.
Farm those kills. Do minor AFs in area. Major Af. Move to new AREA and repeat. You not only gain great xp but also
Reputation $$ for the AREA vendors. Get bored run co op. Or PvP. As these have contracts and reputation rewards as
well.

Nadar
07-19-2013, 09:42 PM
Ignore the advice about tagging emergencies or arc falls. It's an exploit that hopefully Trion will figure out how to close. It doesn't take that long to complete any of them so just do it....besides, it'll get you the weapon experience that can be a grind otherwise.