PDA

View Full Version : I just recieved the game 6 days early!

Merkery N16
03-28-2013, 06:43 AM
so i pre ordered the game 2 days ago and received it today to my surprise!

well i have put the game in and no surprised i cant access the servers until they release a patch :)

but my question is if this patch comes out and i play before the 2nd of april will be be banned?

ALVn
03-28-2013, 06:54 AM
so i pre ordered the game 2 days ago and received it today to my surprise!

well i have put the game in and no surprised i cant access the servers until they release a patch :)

but my question is if this patch comes out and i play before the 2nd of april will be be banned?

Too many people wasting other peoples time with this information.. They have clearly stated that the servers wont go up till the 2nd.. Anyone receiving the game early CANNOT play till the 2nd..

Merkery N16
03-28-2013, 06:57 AM
tbh i aint very active on the forums at the moment just got it and thought id put it out there so i wasnt getting banned before the games even released..... but thanks for the info despite your attitude

blue bomber
03-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Why are you even on a forum Alvin if you aren't looking to waste time?

ALVn
03-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Why are you even on a forum Alvin if you aren't looking to waste time?

Clearly just anwsered the OP question.. So thanks to your stupidity youve now wasting your own time and my time..

Well played sir.

To the OP, no attitude intended.. If your new to the forum please browse it as most of the information is there :)

Merkery N16
03-28-2013, 07:15 AM
no problem bro lol its the worst **** tease to have the game and not being able to play it, just as bad as having the beta knowing its going to end :(

blue bomber
03-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Look at alvinnnnnnn waste even more of his precious time.

ALVn
03-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Look at alvinnnnnnn waste even more of his precious time.

Point proven. TROLOLOL.