PDA

View Full Version : cannot preload help!

Mike JezZ
03-28-2013, 08:51 AM
I downloaded the client but it says:

"Login succesful but this account is not entiled to play DEFIANCE. Please contact TRION WORLDS SUPPORT."

I have registeret the key I got from GMG.

HansKisaragi
03-28-2013, 08:54 AM
As far as i know your account gets converted to live account on tuesday since there is no pre-loading.

edit: just read in another thread that you can pre-load 1 day early only
edit2: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11098-Defiance-PC-Pre-Loading-Official

Travie
03-28-2013, 09:22 AM
You aren't supposed to be able to. The other people already preloading is a bug (according to a GM).

Preloading starts on the 1st.

Mike JezZ
03-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Nice... Friend told me preload is possible and Im sitting with a 2mbit... Meaning. I will be able to play like a week after launch.

**** this ****. Trion is a ****ty company.

Over00
03-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Nice... Friend told me preload is possible and Im sitting with a 2mbit... Meaning. I will be able to play like a week after launch.

**** this ****. Trion is a ****ty company.

Why on earth did you buy a digital download then? Makes total sense to me...

Mike JezZ
03-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Why on earth did you buy a digital download then? Makes total sense to me...

Cheaper price + he told me I could preload it so I could get ready?

HansKisaragi
03-28-2013, 09:28 AM
It takes less then 24 hours to download the game on a 2mbit connection.

mcwjimbo
03-28-2013, 09:29 AM
:-P not till april 2, but tried myself as well just to see if it would download anything

Mike JezZ
Just to make it more great, I fear it has no streamplaying while download like Rift, and resets download if you close the downloader (no option for hold/resume.

If so, I have just bought a game I will never be able to play. GG

Jerzy
Sledge posted that they will rollout preloads starting tomorrow through monday.

Over00
03-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Contact customer support and ask for a refund. Then go and buy a hard copy

Delte
03-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Pre-Load begins on the 1st of April. confirmation from a Trion GM. Those that are doing it now its a bug and they shouldn't be able to do it.
Just set the download going in the morning and leave it running for the day, its what I do.

Mike JezZ
03-28-2013, 09:32 AM
Yeah and I'm not home before tuesday.

My problem is I could do it today and today only. If I knew this I wouldnt have bought it off GMG

HexCaliber
03-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Pre-Load begins on the 1st of April. confirmation from a Trion GM. Those that are doing it now its a bug and they shouldn't be able to do it.
Just set the download going in the morning and leave it running for the day, its what I do.

Wrong, that information is outdated http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11099-Sledgehammer70-Defiance-PC-Pre-Loading-Official As to your claims of the download being a bug, do you often make up **** and post it on the internet?

mcwjimbo
03-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Sledge posted that they will rollout preloads starting tomorrow through monday.

yepp

[QUOTE=FizzyMyNizzy;126381...

If you miss it.. Slegde posted this today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
I have touched on this subject a few times but wanted to let everyone know that we will be unlocking the PC version of the game to allow you to pre-load before launch. We are aiming to start sending PC tokens out Friday evening through Monday evening.

[/QUOTE]

of course that is the direct purchase people, unless trion contacts 3rd party dealers like best buy and tell them to release main pre-order codes pre april 2

Quirky
03-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Interesting.. I downloaded it earlier when I first saw it, logged in and managed to get it all downloaded although the game wouldn't start. Came back a little later tried to login and then its given me the Error everyone else is having. I believe I may have been one of the lucky few.