PDA

View Full Version : Help, 360 was banned. Can I still play defiance?

bigb12792
07-20-2013, 04:21 PM
I've been waiting for this game for months. My 360 has been banned for years. I finally got the game today. I can't even start the game because it requires live???? Is there some way I can play even by myself? This seriously makes me hate the series, and the company that made it...

Arsenic_Touch
07-20-2013, 04:31 PM
No, it says on the box that you must have an internet connection and an xbox gold subscription to even play.

bigb12792
07-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Screw that. It makes no sense to not have a single player, offline mode. Gamefly did not notify me of this. and quite frankly it is trions fault. They should think about how many people bought the game not to realize they got ripped off by not having an offline mode. Surely everyone who bought the game didn't buy it new in the store, and they all probably don't have live. THANKS FOR NOTHING TRION. Never watching the show again.

Deikon
07-20-2013, 04:35 PM
I've been waiting for this game for months. My 360 has been banned for years. I finally got the game today. I can't even start the game because it requires live???? Is there some way I can play even by myself?

Really? Seriously? I don't know what to say. The game disc box says right on it the a Xbox live Gold membership is required to play. The back of box says online only. All that been said, why not just make a new Xbox gamertag. I've never heard of a Xbox being banned, just a player's gamertag. Make a new profile, sign up for Gold and get to playing. In closing, are you sure you are not trolling here?

bigb12792
07-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Console ban. And Microsoft is another huge rip off. My console got banned over 3 years ago, and I didn't notice for another year that they were still charging me for live. Seriously!! Screw all of these insane scam artists. a friend shared his black ops 2 dlc with me, and they permabanned my 360

Arsenic_Touch
07-20-2013, 04:42 PM
Screw that. It makes no sense to not have a single player, offline mode. Gamefly did not notify me of this. and quite frankly it is trions fault. They should think about how many people bought the game not to realize they got ripped off by not having an offline mode. Surely everyone who bought the game didn't buy it new in the store, and they all probably don't have live. THANKS FOR NOTHING TRION. Never watching the show again.

...It's an mmo.... even though it's missing a lot of mmo features, it's still classified as an mmo. What mmo can you play single player? why would you buy the game without even looking at the box?

bigb12792
07-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Its w/e. I was obsessed with the series, and with the idea that there was a game to go with it. Now I hate the thought of it. Goodbye

Satsuki
07-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Angry because you got console banned and can't play an MMO.. online. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l_ZHg_mYSf4/T2oQswaI_PI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/FS4_ul3ACx8/s1600/picard_rikerWTF.jpeg

"I am angry because Halo doesn't have Tetris blocks!!"

Deikon
07-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Console ban. And Microsoft is another huge rip off. My console got banned over 3 years ago, and I didn't notice for another year that they were still charging me for live. Seriously!! Screw all of these insane scam artists. a friend shared his black ops 2 dlc with me, and they permabanned my 360

I guess I'm a little confused. Your friend shared his COD Black Ops 2 dlc with you THREE YEARS AGO? Didn't think that game has been out that long. Anyway, Microsoft says most console bans can be fixed by moving your hard drive to another Xbox.

BlackR3ap3r
07-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Angry because you got console banned and can't play an MMO.. online. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l_ZHg_mYSf4/T2oQswaI_PI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/FS4_ul3ACx8/s1600/picard_rikerWTF.jpeg

"I am angry because Halo doesn't have Tetris blocks!!"

very nice lol

bigb12792
07-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Didn't mean for the 2 to be in there. Black ops** and not everyone is rich enough to just go out and give Microsoft another 200+ bucks for another 360.

Deikon
07-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Didn't mean for the 2 to be in there. Black ops** and not everyone is rich enough to just go out and give Microsoft another 200+ bucks for another 360.

200 bucks? No way. Since you would be using your old hard drive, you can get a Xbox for 100 bucks or less at GameStop, vintage stock, and the like. He'll, even Craigslist has them super cheap, but that is a crap shoot.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
07-20-2013, 05:42 PM
First if your console is banned you have no one to blame but your own dumbass. Second you got game from gamefly, it's not like you spent money just on defiance to be disappointed. Return the game, stop trying to cheat & grow up

bigb12792
07-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Trying to cheat?? lmao. Ok buddy, go smoke another.

360_Eelissa
07-20-2013, 06:48 PM
So did you cancel your membership to gamefly? Because if your pissed at Trion at making an "MMO"? You should be pissed that gamefly rented you a MMO good luck with that BTW

Thorne25
07-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!