PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Weapon in Defiance - 20 damage in 4 seconds of Shooting

KjcKiesh
07-20-2013, 05:12 PM
To create what I call "The Spud Gun" or "Cold Virus Gun", get yourself 1 FRC Innoculator, and add the +1 Burst mod. What you end up with is an Infector which shoots 1 needle at a time in semi-auto mode at fire rate 0.9.
So to cause one infection it would take over 5 seconds....
If anyone kills any enemy with this weapon they deserve a medal.
If anyone kills either the Volge or Nim with this weapon they deserve Godhood

Olaf
07-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Yeah I got a legendary one of these lol after opening box's FOREVER.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
07-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Yeah I got a legendary one of these lol after opening box's FOREVER.

I too have suffered that curse. Got it about a month ago, tried it for maybe 3 min then it went into the salvage matrix. Best thing to do with this gun and a few others.

WarHoundZero
07-20-2013, 10:16 PM
I wish they had an infector shotgun that didn't home in oh that would be awesome. Or a launcher that launched five bugs at once.

Colif
07-20-2013, 11:25 PM
I think I have an orange version of this, game gave me 3 orange infectors before lvl 1100 but none of the really useful models. No immunizer or canker, just the other ones. A friend was nice to give me a orange canker later on, once I was lvl 20 infectors...

I don't play pvp so no hate :p

Turantula
07-21-2013, 12:53 AM
I wouldn't hate on ya even if you did pvp with it. So far ive managed a ledendary incubator, invader, and infector. No luck on an immunizer or canker yet, but I'm still huntin.

Colif
07-21-2013, 04:30 AM
Just looking, I have an inflictor, incubator and innoculator, none of them got me interested in infectors at all. Game tried to get me interested in infectors 2k levels before I bothered, and by then I only wanted cankers.

Arsenic_Touch
07-21-2013, 04:34 AM
If anyone kills any enemy with this weapon they deserve a medal. http://i.imgur.com/th1BreC.jpg

If anyone kills either the Volge or Nim with this weapon they deserve Godhoodhttp://i.imgur.com/704OX63.jpg