PDA

View Full Version : What do you like to eat / drink when playing??

Atdarrighttime
03-28-2013, 09:08 AM
While we are all waiting for April 2nd and for our copies of the game do be delivered / downloaded, I thought it my be fun to see what you all like to eat and drink whilst playing the game or when gaming in general.

Me, I like drinking a nice cup of earl grey tea and munching of a packet of super hot chilli crisps.

Sludge
03-28-2013, 09:15 AM
Peanut butter sandwich with skim milk

or

Cold pizza and can of Coke

TR GunPlay
03-28-2013, 09:22 AM
Water or Redbull and whatever is easy to cook/clean.

Vuule
03-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Westminster IceTea (Peach) or water & Cookies.

Enigma
03-28-2013, 09:47 AM
IceTea with cookies or Herbal Tea with Ramen OR water with Chinese.

Edit: Almost forgot, Skittle Vodka + Skittles!

DerHerbman
03-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Beer!!! thats all I need :)

Atdarrighttime
03-28-2013, 09:54 AM

Is that Vodka and you have added Skittles to it and has been left for a while to create it?

Enigma
03-28-2013, 09:58 AM

Is that Vodka and you have added Skittles to it and has been left for a while to create it?

Why yes my good sir, yes it is. But you have to categorize them so as too not mix and ruin the flavours. So you put all the green (Apple I think it is?) into 1 bottle, then Orange and so on.

Atdarrighttime
03-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Why yes my good sir, yes it is. But you have to categorize them so as too not mix and ruin the flavours. So you put all the green (Apple I think it is?) into 1 bottle, then Orange and so on.

Splendid ! Another Vodka recipe to add to my drinking list.
Have tried Toffee Vodka or Christmas Pudding Vodka flavours ?

Enigma
03-28-2013, 10:14 AM
Splendid ! Another Vodka recipe to add to my drinking list.
Have tried Toffee Vodka or Christmas Pudding Vodka flavours ?

Christmas pudding Vodka I have had, it's quite nice. Toffee Vodka, that's a new one to me, I must try this ASAP!
Have you tried Bubblegum vodka? that stuffs amazing.

lundwooder
03-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Beer + cold pizza

Atdarrighttime
03-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Christmas pudding Vodka I have had, it's quite nice. Toffee Vodka, that's a new one to me, I must try this ASAP!
Have you tried Bubblegum vodka? that stuffs amazing.

Have not tried Bubblegum Vodka, yet another one to experiment with.
Oh dear I could end up not being able to see the screen when playing at this rate!

NocteLupus1
03-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Hot Pockets and an ice-cold Dr. Pepper will get me through anything.

SoopaMan2K
03-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Dorito's and Snapple Cherry or Apple.

velvet
03-28-2013, 11:32 AM
A bottle of coke and a few crisps or if I'm in a group/clan event I like to relax with a midori martini

jreyn1977
03-28-2013, 11:53 AM
Pizza and Bud Light

DepreszD
03-28-2013, 11:58 AM
-Hot Wings
-Root Beer

-Days without wings though, easily Pop-Tarts and Chips
(Napkins much needed)

Wilemina
03-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Haribo & Pepsi

traitorer
03-28-2013, 12:19 PM
I myself usually don't eat while playing games but will throw in a couple pouches of grizzly wintergreen chew and have a huge bottle of diet coke. Now for vodka have you guys ever tried Van Gogh vodka. Asahi blueberry is the best in my opinion with mocha coffee flavored a real close second.

DepreszD
03-28-2013, 12:34 PM
I myself usually don't eat while playing games but will throw in a couple pouches of grizzly wintergreen chew and have a huge bottle of diet coke. Now for vodka have you guys ever tried Van Gogh vodka. Asahi blueberry is the best in my opinion with mocha coffee flavored a real close second.

No but that Asahi Blueberry sounds like it's the ish.. About to Google it!

Bhawce
03-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Beer!!! thats all I need :)

BOOM! That just happened! Agreed!

Atdarrighttime
03-28-2013, 12:51 PM

Not yet.
OMG that sounds fabulous.
Also googling it now!!

Edit: Oh dear, the nearest distributer to me is in the Netherlands!
Good excuse for a little trip away I think!

Figma
03-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Milk :D even right now

6Strummer
03-28-2013, 02:32 PM
I will have beer at the ready, and for food may order a large enough pizza to last me all day. After launch day, Hot Pockets and similar frozen pseudo-food will probably be a big player.

Atdarrighttime
03-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Milk :D even right now

Ice cold or warmed up?

Xiiego94
03-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Preferably Arizona with snacks. :D

Figma
03-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Ice cold or warmed up?
Cold! only warmed milk i drink is in cofee or tee

Eversor
03-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Milky Way magic stars to eat and drink would be the tears of defeated enemies :p

AwesomeMsPrime
03-28-2013, 03:36 PM
I find this to be what many people say. Being a DCUO player I have had many people in my group who have been drinking and let me say they become very funny as more alcohol gets into their system.

velvet
03-28-2013, 03:40 PM
I find this to be what many people say. Being a DCUO player I have had many people in my group who have been drinking and let me say they become very funny as more alcohol gets into their system.
I drink a lot in dcuo lol the game needs booze

Atdarrighttime
03-28-2013, 03:44 PM

Not only more funny, but I am 100% convinced that the more alcohol I consume the better at a game I become.
Only until that fault I have with my TV happens again, the one where the screen goes all blurred.

Myst
03-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Well depends on the game though I usually order a pizza and MAY get alcohol Shocktop, (something)Orchard or Mike's. This time I think I'll just get a big gallon of water though.

Eversor
03-28-2013, 03:52 PM
DCUO can probably drive anyone to drink.It was such fun at first but now it's just stupid a damn shame coz I loved it at the beginning :(

AwesomeMsPrime
03-28-2013, 03:57 PM
DCUO can probably drive anyone to drink.It was such fun at first but now it's just stupid a damn shame coz I loved it at the beginning :(

Even though I still play it to this day. I have to say it has become the same ole thing every day. I have made 4 characters and I'm SOOO glad Defiance is here because I'm tired of DCUO.

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 04:05 PM
yea I was in dcuo on and off since the beta I loved it actually in the beta and even for the first 6 months. But it started declining and the only reason I really was drawn to it was it was something I could play while waiting for the never to be released on ps3 FFXIV by now I could care less if it comes I am so hyped up for Defiance and besides It will most likely be one of those ps4 games so at least we have defiance .

Atdarrighttime
03-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Back on topic people please.
More on eat / drinking etc.
less on DCUO.
Thanks.

Eversor
03-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Hopefully the community will be better I think most of us launch day dc players helped to make the community rotten and unpleasant I myself am guilty of this so this fresh start means I don't have to be an elitist moron lol

S4DN3SS
03-28-2013, 04:17 PM
I like a 2L bottle of Mountain Dew with Sweet Chili Heat Doritos.

Eversor
03-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Farleys rusks and apple juice maybe scotch pancakes and cherry 7 up

worldwarviol
03-28-2013, 04:23 PM
takis/cheetos hot fries and dr.pepper

Hornbaker
03-28-2013, 05:03 PM
At first I thought this was going to be a joke of a thread but love what I'm seeing because it makes me think more about playing (don't laugh too hard! :) )

On opening DAY I'll probably be drinking Coke Zero with a grilled turkey, avacado, pepperjack cheese sandwich. However, in the evening and the other evenings I'll be playing, I can guarantee you I'll have my Beam and Diet with a lime next to me along with leftovers from dinner that night. Or locally made popcorn!

On a 'late night' though I may pour myself a good bottle of bourbon though...very strong possibility of that happening!

Enigma
03-28-2013, 05:20 PM
For release day, I got my Orphan Tears and White Orphan meat all ready to go. Even got some faces to munch on if I run out of Orphan Meat.

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 05:21 PM
well I always like to have mixed drinks or beer while playing, as for food that differs from time of day and how much time I will allot to being offline. If I don't want to spend alot of time cooking then Pizza rolls (totinos ftw). However if I will allow myself I will just spend a hour or two preping and cooking a meal (Yes I watch alot of cooking shows and read cookbooks for ideas) I like cooking I mean heck one can go eat a gourmet meal for 25 dollars at a restaurant or spend that money on groceries and make same said meal for less. After all most restaurants use the rule of 3(say food cost 3 dollars then 3 dollars for labor and 3 dollars for utilities thus 9 dollar price tag)

Enigma
03-28-2013, 05:37 PM
well I always like to have mixed drinks or beer while playing, as for food that differs from time of day and how much time I will allot to being offline. If I don't want to spend alot of time cooking then Pizza rolls (totinos ftw). However if I will allow myself I will just spend a hour or two preping and cooking a meal (Yes I watch alot of cooking shows and read cookbooks for ideas) I like cooking I mean heck one can go eat a gourmet meal for 25 dollars at a restaurant or spend that money on groceries and make same said meal for less. After all most restaurants use the rule of 3(say food cost 3 dollars then 3 dollars for labor and 3 dollars for utilities thus 9 dollar price tag)

Hey, no need to defend yourself, no one is picking on you for cooking. I personally love cooking, and being the Head Chef at a restaurant, how could I not love cooking.

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 05:41 PM
oh no I am not defending I am just explaining why it is better to logout out for a hour or two and cook a home cooked meal, wich also reminds me that you may have leftovers which take a few minutes to reheat thus saving time better spent in the game or on a treadmill.

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 05:43 PM
and awesome your a head chef congrats on that it must be a fulfilling job I almost went to culinary school in fact I am debating enrolling for the fall semester

Desidus
03-28-2013, 05:55 PM
pig fat and fish heads...

the idea of that just made me yak a little in the back of my throat... lol

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 05:58 PM
hmmm bacon fat or dripping is also pig fat correct? if so how can that make you yak everyone loves bacon fat, use it to fry food, add it to hamburger meat or just cook a steak in some fat instead of butter (im salivating here)

Desidus
03-28-2013, 06:09 PM
hmmm bacon fat or dripping is also pig fat correct? if so how can that make you yak everyone loves bacon fat, use it to fry food, add it to hamburger meat or just cook a steak in some fat instead of butter (im salivating here)

I don't think I would like fish head fried in pig oil... bleah... excuse me while I go ralph...

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 06:11 PM
well the fish head part I kinda agree with unless your making a fish sauce to use then actually that might be the best ever fish sauce or broth.

Desidus
03-28-2013, 06:15 PM
well the fish head part I kinda agree with unless your making a fish sauce to use then actually that might be the best ever fish sauce or broth.

You try it first and let me know how it tastes...

Kirinian
03-28-2013, 06:20 PM
I will be eating the still beating heart of my enemies, and drinking the tears of the orphaned children i leave behind.. muahahahhahcoughahahahahah!

velvet
03-28-2013, 06:23 PM
I don't think I would like fish head fried in pig oil... bleah... excuse me while I go ralph...

Id eat a fish head. Never back down try all foods once

JagerMyk
03-28-2013, 06:24 PM
roflmfao.......gonna love this game even more now

Hornbaker
03-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Mmmmm all of this talk of bacon makes me want to try these:

http://thehungrydudes.com/bacon-and-fried-cheese-tacos/

Mmmm bacon tacos

Enigma
03-28-2013, 06:30 PM

Id eat a fish head. Never back down try all foods once

So If I served you up a dish of brown goo, with some mixed in bacon, veggies and sauce, you'd try it?

JagerMyk
03-28-2013, 06:32 PM
roflmfao, uummmm whats the brown goo?

velvet
03-28-2013, 06:33 PM
So If I served you up a dish of brown goo, with some mixed in bacon, veggies and sauce, you'd try it?

As long as it is a real food dish. Not sht in a bowl

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 06:34 PM
if the brown goo is some sorta chinese brown sauce then yea it might be good but if it is not then I say good day to you sir good day to you and take my leave.

JagerMyk
03-28-2013, 06:36 PM
roflmfao, yah this is gonna be awfknsomesauce to run an chillax with you all. I have to keep myself from loling to loud. lol thanks feels pretty good to laugh

Enigma
03-28-2013, 06:39 PM
I'll be nice, I'll add a teaspoon of blair's ultra death sauce in it just for you ;)

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 06:41 PM
all we can do is laugh and wait and laugh some more. remeber thank goodness the release isnt april 1st otherwise we all would login to a huge banner saying APRIL FOOLS SUCKER

JagerMyk
03-28-2013, 06:47 PM
roflmfao, ouch...that would really suck.
Enigma is the ultra death sauce hotter than ghost pepper sauce?

Enigma
03-28-2013, 07:23 PM
roflmfao, ouch...that would really suck.
Enigma is the ultra death sauce hotter than ghost pepper sauce?

Nope, I'm pretty sure ghost pepper sauce is hotter.

JohnnyInk
03-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Weekdays I'm eating whatever my ol lady cooks or take out and usually drinking some frozen slushy made drink, like powerade or some random juice, and on the weekend, simply add vodka :)

CeissaDesiste
03-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Diet Coke and Cheetos

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 08:18 PM
oh got this from specs. . . 1 MILLION SCOVILLE concentrated pepper sauce. I will say I used to have a 500k scoville one which I would drop 6 drops in food but this 1 mill aint no joke but god its good . . .

JagerMyk
03-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Ceissa nice write up btw

Hornbaker
03-28-2013, 08:32 PM
oh got this from specs. . . 1 MILLION SCOVILLE concentrated pepper sauce. I will say I used to have a 500k scoville one which I would drop 6 drops in food but this 1 mill aint no joke but god its good . . .

There are even hotter sauces / peppers than the ghost chili pepper now and my wife is addicted to them! there's a place close to us that grows their own 7-pot peppers (2nd hottest after...) and the Trinidad Scorpian (or Morgua scorpian) and makes dusts of them or sauces that have won some awards. It's insane to say the least but hey, whatever works! Try that and you'll know the phrase 'Warm the Gut, Burn the butt'

Check out volcanopeppers.com if you want to check em out yourselves :)

Solo
03-28-2013, 08:37 PM
a BIG BOWL of rice chex cereal with sugar on top

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 08:41 PM
There are even hotter sauces / peppers than the ghost chili pepper now and my wife is addicted to them! there's a place close to us that grows their own 7-pot peppers (2nd hottest after...) and the Trinidad Scorpian (or Morgua scorpian) and makes dusts of them or sauces that have won some awards. It's insane to say the least but hey, whatever works! Try that and you'll know the phrase 'Warm the Gut, Burn the butt'

Check out volcanopeppers.com if you want to check em out yourselves :)

oh yea I have tried that stuff . but I was just saying if you are into the pain of heat you can get 1 mill from specs easily without having to order from a website with a 20 dalloar shipping fee added to it.

Dr EveHill
03-28-2013, 08:43 PM
and for those of you who say its to hot you actually are supposed to use it as a add in to your cooking not as a condiment great for big pots of crawfish or gumbo. mixing it in a big batch from start of cooking dilutes it some what.

CeissaDesiste
03-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Ceissa nice write up btw

Thanks Jager!

Defy
03-28-2013, 11:33 PM
cheetos

cherry coke

Saoirse
03-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Daytime monster or coffee with healthy choice micro meals (gotta keep my strength up and be healthy you know ;)
Evening/night red wine (good for the heart) and Salt and vinegar pringles

JagerMyk
03-29-2013, 10:17 AM
and for those of you who say its to hot you actually are supposed to use it as a add in to your cooking not as a condiment great for big pots of crawfish or gumbo. mixing it in a big batch from start of cooking dilutes it some what.
you're making me miss AIT in Georgia...my first pot of spicy crawdads an bowls (the size of a salad bowls) of gumbo with a fresh cut spicy cornbread.../drools..with lotsa adult beverage...along the VD drive..lol, yum think I will go get my rooster sauce an put some on my kfc

DepreszD
03-29-2013, 10:22 AM
you're making me miss AIT in Georgia...my first pot of spicy crawdads an bowls (the size of a salad bowls) of gumbo with a fresh cut spicy cornbread.../drools..with lotsa adult beverage...along the VD drive..lol, yum think I will go get my rooster sauce an put some on my kfc

^^ Sounds like a BRO!!

Aekotie
03-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Food is for the weak! Kidding, I'm probably just jello because I've never been able to quite break the habit of eating while playing. *Traumatized from parents and following disciplinary actions* Dx

AmishWarMachine
03-29-2013, 02:55 PM
Beer

/10chars

rocco1986
03-29-2013, 11:25 PM
mountain dew (gamer fuel if its around at the time) ,beef jerky, pizza, root beer, oreos just to name some.

Hornbaker
04-01-2013, 07:59 AM
Sooooo after the Easter Bunny left me some great junk food yesterday...I'm changing my food portion to mint M&Ms, speckled eggs and malted milk balls (whoppers). But I'll still have the Beam and diet for the drink :cool:

Hanzo_the_Razor
04-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Corn Nuts and Gin.

Leviathon88
04-01-2013, 09:37 AM
ill be eating crips, salt and vinegar flavour, maybe some peanut butter on toast, nice sandwich if i got something good to put in it. drinking tea and dunking rich tea biscuits or hobnobs too. and when possilbe drink bear, wine, gin.

Hornbaker
04-06-2013, 08:13 PM
I WAS RIGHT! Last night was malted milk balls washed down with a tasty beam and diet...tonight is just B&D as I'm still stuffed from home smoked BBQ. Time to jack up some hellbugs!!!

gonzo
04-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Nothing better than pbr and brstwoursy

n1ghtst0rm27
04-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Root Beer, Barq's or A&W is good for me.

veryhighpanda
04-07-2013, 04:56 AM
when I play or go for plat on game energy drinks and a load of Mary Jane :) NOT RED BULL THO DON'T DRINK THAT CRAP TRUST ME!!!!

Turkeyman07
04-07-2013, 06:49 AM
i like a lip full of marlboro snus and a nice cold glass of iced tea

Stupid Drunk
04-07-2013, 07:39 PM
I drink vodka or whiskey, and I like my women like I like my chicken, with a little bit of fat on the end not too much & not to little enough just enough to make me grin :cool::D:cool::D

THE CRAZZED
04-07-2013, 08:03 PM
While we are all waiting for April 2nd and for our copies of the game do be delivered / downloaded, I thought it my be fun to see what you all like to eat and drink whilst playing the game or when gaming in general.

Me, I like drinking a nice cup of earl grey tea and munching of a packet of super hot chilli crisps.

redbull or monster and trail mix

Roanporu
04-07-2013, 08:05 PM
I ate a pizza once...and I drink water

Nitrogirl
04-07-2013, 08:41 PM
I usually have about 1 maybe two energy drinks, and i had some cheese dip and a burrito lol xP

Morax
04-07-2013, 11:30 PM
I dont eat when I play due to i do not want my controller gettin grease or crumbs in it. I do enjoy drinking a beer or having a bottle of Jack Daniels while I play