PDA

View Full Version : This game has been in release too long for it to be this difficult to log in

Camenwolf
07-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Almost half of my play sessions end with me getting frustrated and simply playing a different game after 10 minutes of trying to log in. It is reflective of extremely poor service and a lack of consideration for your customers. Fix it please?

dominad
07-21-2013, 12:01 AM
I never had this issue really just a couple of times today I have not been able to connect once :( I gave up played assassin's creed and went to bed early :(

gamingreal
07-21-2013, 05:58 AM
Are you sure its not your internet, i have played this game on 0.20mbs internet without any issues so maybe your line is bad or something?

GhostHunterX
07-21-2013, 06:07 AM
clear your cache...this should help with connection problems unless you have old phone lines... older phone lines have a much poorer connection speed and can cause problems with staying connected. I just rewired a 50 year old house with new wires and now have no problems staying connected.

Camenwolf
07-21-2013, 07:10 AM
It's not my internet. I have a 50mbs connection with a docsis3 modem. I am an IT professional and regularly run a plethora of metrics. It's not my xbox. I flawlessly use literally dozens of online sevices with my xbox that require high bandwidth low latency connections.

I have several friends with whom I sometimes play this game with various internet configurations from diverse locations. When we have trouble logging in we all have trouble and I am convinced that the problem is one of capacity on the defiance login server farm. Due to our work schedules, we tend to play at peek times. These are the times that we have trouble logging in which in my experience smacks of a server capacity issue.