PSN Darkassassin103

Edit: Forgot about server refresh ._. ignore this post until tomorrow lol

Thomas1975
07-22-2013, 06:16 PM
If anyone wants groups up with me and my friend send me a message on ps3 :D

PSN Darkassassin103

nope i died...lol
need game help im always willing to help.
PSN: thohow2000
IGN: thomas1975

Capattac
07-22-2013, 07:50 PM
check out 3rd World Tactics. We are an active clan with many members on daily and all members are willing to help!

JagerMyk
07-23-2013, 07:58 AM
keep the plugs to the Clan areas. Anywho, there is alot of ppl who have their psn maxed for friends but there are some who do still support an play Defiance who will add ppl. There is a post for a list of alot of psn users na or euro. Good Luck an Happy Hunting
Defiance Lifer ~mJ~

T_Archangel
07-23-2013, 08:53 AM
If anyone wants groups up with me and my friend send me a message on ps3 :D

PSN Darkassassin103

Feel free to add me... I'm on most days. PSN ID is in the signature...

Capattac
07-23-2013, 02:31 PM
keep the plugs to the Clan areas.

darkassassin103 was asking for people to play Defiance with and I was simply relaying that our clan is active, contrary to what I hear in game from most players I communicate with regarding being social and grouping up with players. My reply was appropriate and was not spamming. Based on his title "Any1 Alive" one could determine that he shares the same opinion that this mmo just isn't that social.

maverick07
07-23-2013, 05:47 PM
keep the plugs to the Clan areas. Anywho, there is alot of ppl who have their psn maxed for friends but there are some who do still support an play Defiance who will add ppl. There is a post for a list of alot of psn users na or euro. Good Luck an Happy Hunting
Defiance Lifer ~mJ~

You mean that stickied thread with all the names posted on it? Lol I would bet a great amount of people listed on that thread don't even play the game anymore.

I know Cap is just trying to help out and show as an example that third world is an active and social clan. He certainly isn't spamming.

ChaoticNightmare
07-23-2013, 07:39 PM
keep the plugs to the Clan areas.

Lets keep the moderating to the moderators.. We don't need them getting bored of having nothing to do...

There is no clan plug, just a simple check it out... If you haven't noticed 3rd world is probably one of the most active and engaging clans on PS3 NA. Death Marches every week along with other planned and even unplanned events... All of these events have over 25 people, with a lot of them being random people that come along to have fun... Something OP is looking to do.

JagerMyk
07-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Anywho, didnt see him asking for clan info, looking for ppl in general. Well yes the sticky, an doesnt matter. I dont come on here enough anymore, stick up for ppl from azzhats who show hate an get an infraction...so yah anywho, good luck. Defiance Lifer ~mJ~

Capattac
07-25-2013, 09:10 AM
stick up for ppl from azzhats who show hate an get an infraction...

Not sure who was showing "hate" or why you are calling me a azzhat but whatever... It is obvious that you completely missed the point, reason I posted. Anywho... good luck and I am done explaining, justifying myself.

Back on point... If anyone finds their experience within Defiance to be lonely or they simply need help, 3rd World Tactics members are there. REGARDLESS of you joining our clan. WE DON'T CARE if you "sign up"... We just enjoy the game for what it is.

Peavstar
07-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Anywho, didnt see him asking for clan info, looking for ppl in general. Well yes the sticky, an doesnt matter. I dont come on here enough anymore, stick up for ppl from azzhats who show hate an get an infraction...so yah anywho, good luck. Defiance Lifer ~mJ~

I don't recall this being a thread you started so stop being a trolling tool. Cap pretty much tries to help anyone he can and just because he mentioned 3rd World Tactics does not mean you have to join his group for him to help out.