PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting constant Critical Time Outs? X360

spikedzombies
07-22-2013, 02:28 AM
been about a month since I played, been busy at work and steam summer sale.. anyways I started up, and was forced to reinstall the game and re-update everything.. It patched and installed correctly..

now as im trying to get into the game for the past few hours ive been getting a constant critical timeout error on the xbox 360..

what gives?

MstrJedi_Kyle
07-22-2013, 02:54 AM
Well you're doing better than I am, I've had invisible enemies for the last three weeks.

N3gativeCr33p
07-22-2013, 05:45 AM
Sounds odd...

Buruko
07-22-2013, 06:02 AM
My brother has been affected by this as well, you can sign in, see your character, but when you go to get on a server you receive a 'critical time out error' message. Typically if you keep trying, sometimes 5 ~ 10 minutes, you get logged in.

I've had it happen to me as well during certain hours, and with 8~10 attempts I finally get connected, however it is quite annoying.

I assume they are taking down servers in rotation or the shard-sorter is out of order and not putting new players into the game. This would also explain why sometimes there are lots of people in game and sometimes it's a land of one.

gunplummer
07-22-2013, 11:29 AM
I tried playing Shadow Wars all weekend and kept getting kicked for a "Critical Time Out- Cannot connect to servers" everything gets reset to last successful log on. I also get the invisible co-op teammates, they show up on the mini-map, but not in front of me. Completely unsatisfactory! More time I will never get back.

DEFCON ONE
07-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Welcome to Defiance. Here you will receive plenty of Critical Error Time outs, your console/computer freezing because of the game, and the occasional DLC fantasy teasers.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

THE GUDGE
07-22-2013, 02:59 PM
think its because the kids have started there six week holiday from last friday its the same on ps3 at the min u play 30 min then have to login plus lots more player i had arkfall with lots of players but they were invisible aswell .

L Y
07-22-2013, 02:59 PM
I find this happens a lot. every 3rd or 4th time I just reset my system. it's unfortunate but I just View it as a fact of the game