PDA

View Full Version : Unable to buy Season Pass

Nury
07-22-2013, 06:44 AM
Hi guys.Any ideea why i can't buy the season pass? i get "We are unable to complete your purchase.
Please try again later." .I bought the game with paypal,now i tried the same way and couldn't.(I won't submit a ticket since i had another problem and today is the 4th day without a response from support)

Sanguinesun
07-22-2013, 08:16 AM
Hi guys.Any ideea why i can't buy the season pass? i get "We are unable to complete your purchase.
Please try again later." .I bought the game with paypal,now i tried the same way and couldn't.(I won't submit a ticket since i had another problem and today is the 4th day without a response from support)

Could be a maintenance timing issue. Try again later, perhaps. Also, perhaps this is "karma"(irony really) trying to tell you something :P

squidgod2000
07-22-2013, 08:28 AM

Because the internet is wise.

(seriously, don't buy Season Pass)

Monkerlotus
07-22-2013, 10:04 AM
It's a sign from the great beyond....to wait on buying the season pass until a release date for DLC1 is announced!

Nury
07-23-2013, 07:29 AM
I upgraded to deluxe,i bought season pass...i enjoy the game,just finished the story....it didn't work with paypal but i was able to do it another way.

Conneri
07-23-2013, 09:23 AM
I had the same issue. Turned out one of my credit cards attached to my paypal acct (one I had never used) had expired and was preventing me from purchasing.

In other words, do log in to paypal and ensure there's nothing on that end.