PDA

View Full Version : amazon pre-orders

Yechezqel
03-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Has anyone order game from amazon and heard anything about them sending keys over this weekend? I just finished talking with online customer service from amazon and they were confused what is going on. On top of that they told me my order will come on 3rd of April (pre-ordered 2nd of March). I am very disappointed picking 2nd of april as for release day (straight after Easter holidays were Royal Mail doesn't work on monday the first).

Insider
03-28-2013, 12:03 PM
you should have gotten an email with your pre-order code

Yechezqel
03-28-2013, 12:05 PM
all i've got mate is pre-order bonus key which i think it's a car.

WarMachine
03-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Physical Box, or Digital copy? If its Digital, check your Amazon file locker, that's where the codes should be.

Arsenic_Touch
03-28-2013, 12:13 PM
If you purchased a physical copy, the actual game key will be in the sealed game for the retail game, that's why you only received the preorder key from them.

If you purchased a digital copy, they don't email the keys to you, they give you a download that will bring up a html document with the keys and the keys will be available under the Your Games and Software Library section on your amazon account.

Yechezqel
03-28-2013, 12:19 PM
it's a physical ultimate edition copy of the game, so if you guys are right no game for me until 3rd of April :(

WarMachine
03-28-2013, 12:34 PM
The reason why I use Steam over Amazon, Physical copies always come late.

Yechezqel
03-28-2013, 12:43 PM
this will be the first time for me, just because of UK bank holiday Royal Mail doesn't work therefore no delivery :(, i always got my pre-orders on time

Jester
03-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Hi everyone,

We currently have a dev post in response to the discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread, as well as the dev's response here:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11159-CE-UE-Release-Update-%96-Some-Delays-At-Select-EU-Retailers
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11193-Re-directed-to-closed-thread-UE-Delays

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the threads linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated. This will also allow any dev responses to be posted in one location for all to see.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (http://forums.defiance.com/search.php) (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Defiance Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!