PDA

View Full Version : If you have your physical copy...

Blastiel
03-28-2013, 12:04 PM
...can you please let us know the answer to the following question.

Does the game come with a code (activation or otherwise)

Is there any DLC linked to it or is that separate?

Thanks.

Blastiel
03-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Anyone?

A moderator or someone who actually works on the game perhaps?

RIPPER
03-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Anyone?

A moderator or someone who actually works on the game perhaps?

You mean to link account or something I am getting the ultimate edition from GameStop and they have me a receipt that had a code to link my system to my account other codes like the armor guns car will be inside not sure what your asking

Defy
03-28-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm sure it comes with serial key to activate/link the game

RIPPER
03-28-2013, 01:23 PM

Depending where he gets it from cause GameStop just gives you a receipt with the code you enter on trions website simple as that I just wanna know what exactly he's asking

fasttrack76
03-28-2013, 01:23 PM

I got mine today xbox360, the only code I got was a digital content redemption code

Minimooo
03-28-2013, 01:30 PM
I got mine today xbox360, the only code I got was a digital content redemption code

Yeah this. As far as I can tell, there is only the digital content redemption code on the back of the manual.

Apart from that, if your concern is about linking your account, that's done in game - you get a unique code generated from within the game and then you go to www.defiance.com/linked in order to link your Trion account to your game.

Hope this helps :)

Derity
03-28-2013, 01:34 PM
I think he means is there a code to play the game online like alot of EA games.

So for example, if you buy the game second hand, will you have to buy a code seperately to just play the game.

Minimooo
03-28-2013, 01:36 PM
I think he means is there a code to play the game online like alot of EA games.

So for example, if you buy the game second hand, will you have to buy a code seperately to just play the game.

Ohhhh, ok. Then no, no there isn't.