PDA

View Full Version : Is there an anonymous/invisible log in setting?

AdmiralJack
07-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi there!
While i enjoy gaming with my friends, on occasion i want to log in and not be seen by them so that i can avoid going into our voice chat and just play at my own pace.

I've searched and cannot find anything, is there an anonymous or invisible log in option?
I know from BF3 that when i log into Origin i have the option of logging in invisible, making it possible to game without friends seeing you on line.
Would love it if i could occasionally do it here as well.

Ashlocke
07-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Defiance isn't a PC game, so basically all of the basic features and options you might expect a PC game to have because every other PC game has them... don't exist here. I wish they did, but sadly they don't.

Some folks might suggest, hey Trion, why not add those features to the PC version of the game (and not the console versions), but I highly doubt Trion wants to be bothered to do that.

Any UI and option improvements will be for the consoles and you will simply get the console port of that on your PC.

Lasse B
07-22-2013, 03:16 PM
The only thing that really works is purchasing another game and opening a 2nd account. That unfortunately means starting from scratch.