PDA

View Full Version : Ive had it

Matsutake
07-22-2013, 12:15 PM
With these antisocial clans, I have joined 10 clans so far and they all sucked when it came to the social, when I join a clan I expect to play with my clan mates and do coop and arkfalls together, but no every clan I join its oh join our clan we have 80+ members and all kinds of clan boost, it really irks me when I think I have found a group of people who I can socialize and play with and then bam 2 days later total seclusion I came across 15 of my clan mates today and not one of them responded to my emotes or calling them over the mic, when I see the blue dots on my screen during arkfall I approach and ask if you want to group up and hunt, not look at me like im stupid and then speed off which got me to make this thread. So if you have a clan that actually plays together and meets up from time to time let me know, Im very reasonable and I am on almost every day now that I have alot more time. My tag is Matsutake Yo and in game name Cmdr Gatling. just one warning Im black just gotta put that out there because one clan i joined had a member that didnt like that about me.

Combo Breaker
07-22-2013, 12:24 PM
You might try the Freemasons or Browncoats. I know both of those clans are active with their members. Obsidian is very large as well but I don't know anything about the activities they do.

pooch83
07-22-2013, 12:44 PM
im in ark hunter league, and there are quit a few people that i play with. some of them do what you have said, and it is annoying. but i put a message across the chat board, an thats how i was able to find the ones that actually do stuff in the game.

TheMagikBullet
07-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Just keep trying, not everyone wants to group up all the time, I am part of a large clan PC side and we are very social, but most of us do our own thing and just chat with one another over team speak and we do group up for co-ops but each person does there own in game

SRS70
07-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi, I'm SRS70. I'm a member of a decade old xbox live clan called Death Assassins. We get together for coops and sometimes just goofing off. contact me on xbox live and I'll tell you about the clan. We're a clan with a firm foundation of Respect. And we have a ranking system so if someone is impolite to you and wont stop we have a way to deal with it. I'd love to introduce you to the one of our captains, so look me up.

Blkrose_Kitty
07-22-2013, 01:58 PM
I'm in a nice clan called Bull Shtako, we maybe on the small side but they are a lot of fun. I've began playing PvP for the first time ever with them.

Hope499
07-22-2013, 01:59 PM
Our clan are a bunch of pr!cks.....

but, you know, COOL pr!cks...

L Y
07-22-2013, 02:47 PM
Our clan are a bunch of pr!cks.....

but, you know, COOL pr!cks...
it's a trap!!
Just kidding. Sup hope /

OP I ran into a similar issue recently. Its a shame but there are people out there. Don't give up ^

Mclovin913010
07-22-2013, 04:46 PM
With these antisocial clans, I have joined 10 clans so far and they all sucked when it came to the social, when I join a clan I expect to play with my clan mates and do coop and arkfalls together, but no every clan I join its oh join our clan we have 80+ members and all kinds of clan boost, it really irks me when I think I have found a group of people who I can socialize and play with and then bam 2 days later total seclusion I came across 15 of my clan mates today and not one of them responded to my emotes or calling them over the mic, when I see the blue dots on my screen during arkfall I approach and ask if you want to group up and hunt, not look at me like im stupid and then speed off which got me to make this thread. So if you have a clan that actually plays together and meets up from time to time let me know, Im very reasonable and I am on almost every day now that I have alot more time. My tag is Matsutake Yo and in game name Cmdr Gatling. just one warning Im black just gotta put that out there because one clan i joined had a member that didnt like that about me. Hey man I had the same problem, then I met a good group of guys that are on every day. We aren't that big, as we have had to weed out the inactive players but we are a solid group. By the way our clan is about half black players and half white so that will never be an issue with us. Our clan is 54th Mass and our only requirement is that you have a mic. just get with me,(gamertag McLovin913010, or Zombie Pancakes. By the way we do arkfalls ,co-op, help with weapon leveling, and pretty much anything else the game offers, we do. Also we create our own events when things get slow.

Indra Echo
07-22-2013, 09:57 PM
You might find you like the clan above so go with what you want. The Freemasons do have contests all the time, do arkhunting, Shadow Wars, coop, and work to help people get pursuits done. There are also raffles (using scrip) and other great things that go on every night, including "death marches or runs" with a huge group of people, where we kill everything in our path and do arkfalls that pop up. There's always someone on and ready to help or be helped.

CyrusKhane
07-22-2013, 11:01 PM
Browncoats is awesome. One of the officers just gave me a legendary for free the other day, and they were doing a hide and seek type thing tonight that I won another legendary plus 40k scrip. Everyone is helpful, and people are always setting up co-ops, pvp, all kinds of stuff.