PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to play defiance on xbox

KillingSpree8
07-22-2013, 05:28 PM
GT: KillingSpree8

Hey im just looking for a few people to play defiance with whether its coop missions or anything else... No one i know owns defiance or wants to buy it so i need some people to play it with. You have to have a mic and i don't mean to alienate anyone but no squeakers please, you know who you are lol. Just send me a >voice message< to my GT so i know you have a mic telling me you want to play defiance and send me a friend request. Also sorry if theres already a lot of these forums i just don't feel like looking for them haha.

ccgre
07-22-2013, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=KillingSpree8;1051277]GT: KillingSpree8

Hey im just looking for a few people to play defiance with whether its coop missions or anything else... No one i know owns defiance or wants to buy it so i need some people to play it with. You have to have a mic and i don't mean to alienate anyone but no squeakers please, you know who you are lol. Just send me a >voice message< to my GT so i know you have a mic telling me you want to play defiance and send me a friend request. Also sorry if theres already a lot of these forums i just don't feel like looking for them h
Nevermind...................................

ccgre
07-22-2013, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=KillingSpree8;1051277]GT: KillingSpree8

Hey im just looking for a few people to play defiance with whether its coop missions or anything else... No one i know owns defiance or wants to buy it so i need some people to play it with. You have to have a mic and i don't mean to alienate anyone but no squeakers please, you know who you are lol. Just send me a >voice message< to my GT so i know you have a mic telling me you want to play defiance and send me a friend request. Also sorry if theres already a lot of these forums i just don't feel like looking for them h
Nevermind...................................

Garden of Eden
07-22-2013, 11:03 PM
I would if my game worked

A s0t
07-22-2013, 11:40 PM
i played it as a single player game.

The Whitetiger
07-23-2013, 02:14 AM
Add me. Im always playing until the wee morning hours. I work nights so im on after work. Always got group boosts purchased when i can get a group to coop or run some arkfalls. Normally group with guildmates, but seem to always be lacking a person or two. Can help out with any pursuits or any coops you need. Just freaking love the game. Of course its always a sense of grinding towards something. But in the end you always come out better equipped for anything the game can throw at you. Safe travels bud.

Robert Sharp
07-23-2013, 02:16 AM
I'm usually on wed thurs friday nights and also sunday nights, just if you want to do anything.

crateous
07-23-2013, 02:18 AM
u can add me i play whenever the damn server allows me to , crateous is in ingame name , just started it , but i play it on ps3 so ik wht im doing lol

Ethrealrunner
07-23-2013, 08:42 AM
feel free to add me...always looking for new friends to play different games with...though i don't have a definite play schedule due to an erratic job schedule...info is in my sig..