PDA

View Full Version : A little chat about Arkfalls

Thomas1975
07-22-2013, 06:03 PM
A little chat about Arkfalls,
Iím not here to B**** about people using the ground pounders or killing the skidders at the ArkFall. What I am here asking is that the use of the shield restore function on the BMG not be used at major ArkFalls. I know helping the other players not fall in the battle is cool and a good thing, but it is causing a problem with getting the 100 revives on other players for every ones pursuits.

Magick
07-22-2013, 06:43 PM
not to mention messing my dps up cause i have the kill or be killed perk equiped.

Krauser
07-22-2013, 07:43 PM
It's hard to get the 100 even without BMGs. That's why some of us suicide bomb in groups when we show up late to the party and revive each other a few dozen times.

Thomas1975
07-22-2013, 10:55 PM
It's hard to get the 100 even without BMGs. That's why some of us suicide bomb in groups when we show up late to the party and revive each other a few dozen times.

I have been to so many arkfalls and still am only about half way. sad when my ego is over 3400

Colif
07-23-2013, 01:23 AM
Scrapper arkfalls seem to be best place to find crawlers. I finally got my 100th last week and it had taken 4 months to get that many... I didn't ever do the team thing, I did it the long way. Many of the people using bmg there aren't there for healing purposes.

BMG might be popular at moment as its been discovered that if you heal at any arkfall you will always get max keys amount.

Maitreakow
07-23-2013, 05:18 AM
Scrapper arkfalls seem to be best place to find crawlers. I finally got my 100th last week and it had taken 4 months to get that many... I didn't ever do the team thing, I did it the long way. Many of the people using bmg there aren't there for healing purposes.

BMG might be popular at moment as its been discovered that if you heal at any arkfall you will always get max keys amount.

Ding ding, main reason you are seeing so many now.

kasaitenma
07-23-2013, 06:23 AM
yday an arkfall glitched and didnt end when we killed the matron so i asked some1 to hang out for the remaining 15 min and blow themselves up. went from 41 to 100. when i finished getting mine i help others get as many as they could get in there was only like min left. made the best outta an a bug

Colif
07-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Scrapper arkfalls: BMG actually does dps here, and a telespanner is handy against the armatures and the boss, its range means you don't need to be as close, and don't get hit when it spikes the ground. I was using the heal feature here too but its not the people getting healed that are complaining about it, is it.

Red Crystal: Up until the recent change to weak spots, BMG weren't appreciated at these arkfalls and if there is a sudden increase now, its because of the change, as I bet there are heaps of people out there who want to level these things up. Since you get weapon exp at all arkfalls now, expect to see BMG everywhere.

The 100 saves is just 1 pursuit, getting bmg to lvl 10 is another. You can't have it both ways, I am afraid.