PDA

View Full Version : Problem with patcher?

Warlander
03-28-2013, 12:44 PM
So the game went up for DL last night, I ran it and it updated some, but now the patcher updated and when i log in it says log in succesful but this account is not entitled to play defiance......I hope this is just some kind of temp issue (yes i know the games not out yet, just trying to keep it updated)

Ok looks like we got some ******s here, let me clarify.

The GAME went up for DL last night, that means you DL the patcher, when you get the patcher you run it, it then log in THEN IT DOWNLOADS THE GAME are you following me ? ok good.

Now The patcher was downloading the game, it looked finished, so i closed it then opened it again, logged in, it downloaded some more.....still with me ?

it was done, so i closed it, opened it again, and this time it updated the patcher, but now i cant log in I get a error.

This has nothing to do with playing the game, simply wanted to know if there was a issue with the patcher.

Amnesia
03-28-2013, 12:46 PM
How is that a problem with the patcher? It's a problem with the calendar...

Jardian
03-28-2013, 12:52 PM
So the game went up for DL last night, I ran it and it updated some, but now the patcher updated and when i log in it says log in succesful but this account is not entitled to play defiance......I hope this is just some kind of temp issue (yes i know the games not out yet, just trying to keep it updated)

Here is a little bit of info for you. You cant keep a game up to date when the patch servers are not online. Before a game launchs you might get lucky 24 hours before opening to update MIGHT.

Warlander
03-28-2013, 12:56 PM
sigh, actually read my post

Jardian
03-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Again since you want me to do this slow. YOU WILL GET A ERROR BECAUSE YOUR NOT GETTING THE GAME. you cant patch with something not up thus the error.

OwenBDead
03-28-2013, 01:03 PM
You being able to download the game WAS an error, not being able to patch now is working as intended.