PDA

View Full Version : Had so much fun today

hey u
07-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Went up into the world and I came across I am sorry do not remember the name but an enemy I had not seen before and I had so much fun on them. Their health was so buffed up and I was soloing it and 3 guys ran up and helped me and it took some time to kill them. So much fun I had keep it up Trion

Daholic
07-22-2013, 08:15 PM
OMG sounds like so much fun!!!

/sarcasm

hey u
07-22-2013, 08:26 PM
I have had this game since day 2 on 360. Just went to Sony and yes today well they be old or new I just never seen them till now but I had so much fun. I did go down times but I was in luck when those players and I killed them. The amount of teamwork and almost dying was most FUN I had in a long time

Thomas1975
07-22-2013, 11:08 PM
I have had this game since day 2 on 360. Just went to Sony and yes today well they be old or new I just never seen them till now but I had so much fun. I did go down times but I was in luck when those players and I killed them. The amount of teamwork and almost dying was most FUN I had in a long time

must have been the volge.

JagerMyk
07-23-2013, 07:54 AM

lol, yah probably an yes they are a good enemy to come across to learn what to use. there is always a wpn to go against any enemy. But seriously, glad to see ppl are still having fun an actually mean it. Happy Hunting an remember its a game. Defiance Lifer ~mJ~

hey u
07-23-2013, 09:07 AM

Yes it was them thanks for the mind refresh

RealHoosier07
07-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Hey U...go tackle Sutro Tower in San Francisco with a few buddies....thats a blast and it's can be challenging.

hey u
07-23-2013, 06:49 PM
Hey U...go tackle Sutro Tower in San Francisco with a few buddies....thats a blast and it's can be challenging.

I will look into this thanks for the tip