PDA

View Full Version : it saids the defiance service is not available please try again later

Davidm
01-18-2013, 04:19 PM
it saids the defiance service is not available please try again later when I push play in the game

Natedog
01-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Having the same problem.

Ataraxia
01-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Yup, same here.

Haemogoblin
01-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Same here, kicked out of the game with that message and now I get it every time I hit play.

Edit: I created a new character and can play just fine with that one. The first still gives me the service not available error.

Feuade
01-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Seems the network crashed :(

Haemogoblin
01-18-2013, 06:29 PM
You can create a new character and use that, seems to be character specific

Yamantalai
01-18-2013, 06:31 PM
I am having the same issue. Service not avalable.

Ryuken
01-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Getting the same message. Can't get past the tutorial area; twice now I get to the end of the turtorial, the cutscene plays and Cass drives off then it boots me from the gameworld and gives me that message. Another person in the beta playing on the same network right next to me is playing fine. Pretty annoying, but that's beta for ya.

Also, this is with a new character.

Uzi
01-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Same here, the patcher says update instead of play, but when i click it it goes right to "play" after not getting any files and then i cant log in.

Haemogoblin
01-18-2013, 06:35 PM
After running through the tutorial my new character got disconnected and now has a server select screen, with a blank list and no exit button.

Edit: Disconnected and logged back on as 2nd character, tutorial is now stuck on a loading screen. Let's hope the server restart in a couple of minutes fixes this stuff. Looks like it's Mount Tam that's causing the issues

hayri491
02-08-2013, 01:10 PM
I am having the same problem. First run, finished watching the short story, then came onto create character, as soon as I clicked "New Game" the game disconnected and now I cannot connect back on it says "Defiance Service is not available please try again later" I have disabled my Firewall, and antivirus presuming they were the reason but it seems not.

I Clairvoyant I
02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm having the same problem. I hope they fix it.

Rokkrwolf
02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm having the same problem. I hope they fix it.

Use the beta forums found here - http://beta.forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?4-General

Don't need people getting locked out for breaking NDA.

nateD
02-08-2013, 01:17 PM
edit:
Never mind, everything has already been said

empire
04-14-2013, 02:51 PM
I can't get on, something wrong with the systems? I've only had it for 2 days and already have had a couple of bugs ... rush to push to production without proper testing, it isn't like xbox game systems are that much dynamics in hardware. I paid a lot of money for this game, whats up!?

Mirimon
04-14-2013, 03:14 PM
I can't get on, something wrong with the systems? I've only had it for 2 days and already have had a couple of bugs ... rush to push to production without proper testing, it isn't like xbox game systems are that much dynamics in hardware. I paid a lot of money for this game, whats up!?

woah.. no need to be upset about it.. let's take a deeper look into the situation.

you.. like a few others out there, own and use an xbox.. regardless of its abysmal failure rate, its poor customer relations, it utter lack of library, inability to smoothly navigate the internet, insistence that you pay an additional fee to play games online, games which are notoriously short and sub par. a system which to get even the smallest bit of capability other systems and have you have to hack it in soo many ways that void the warranty( and then hack another one once yours burns out in 4 months).. a system that poses a serious fire hazard in your house and warrants a case in court for animal cruelty for the sounds it makes.....

you honestly expect a top notch game to be created and for that system to handle it well? a system that honestly has a hard time playing games that were on the ps2..... a system who's processing power is less than that of a basic smart phone?.... operated by a company looking to milk you and others foolish enough to ignore factual data and purchase their crapbox365... you expected more did you?...

sorry it didn't work out for you, mow lawns, wash cars.. save up for this xmas, and either build a pc or get something more.. durable and capable.. like a ps4.. at least it won't burn down your house...

HammerDown
04-20-2013, 09:00 PM
woah.. no need to be upset about it.. let's take a deeper look into the situation.

you.. like a few others out there, own and use an xbox.. regardless of its abysmal failure rate, its poor customer relations, it utter lack of library, inability to smoothly navigate the internet, insistence that you pay an additional fee to play games online, games which are notoriously short and sub par. a system which to get even the smallest bit of capability other systems and have you have to hack it in soo many ways that void the warranty( and then hack another one once yours burns out in 4 months).. a system that poses a serious fire hazard in your house and warrants a case in court for animal cruelty for the sounds it makes.....

you honestly expect a top notch game to be created and for that system to handle it well? a system that honestly has a hard time playing games that were on the ps2..... a system who's processing power is less than that of a basic smart phone?.... operated by a company looking to milk you and others foolish enough to ignore factual data and purchase their crapbox365... you expected more did you?...

sorry it didn't work out for you, mow lawns, wash cars.. save up for this xmas, and either build a pc or get something more.. durable and capable.. like a ps4.. at least it won't burn down your house...

I'm having this issue on PC, others are having it on Xbox. You sir are a ******bag.

Teizar
04-20-2013, 09:02 PM
servers are down .... yea they said the servers are down :)

Dirk Dingo
04-20-2013, 09:40 PM
SHHHH, I heard they have a server status link in forums.....may want to look into it, just sayin :}

Wraieth
04-20-2013, 09:42 PM
After running through the tutorial my new character got disconnected and now has a server select screen, with a blank list and no exit button.

Edit: Disconnected and logged back on as 2nd character, tutorial is now stuck on a loading screen. Let's hope the server restart in a couple of minutes fixes this stuff. Looks like it's Mount Tam that's causing the issues

Servers are down for emergency maint...

Omega_DIS
05-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Hi all. I play in Asia. Sorry for my english. I am a decision how to solve this problem "defiance service is not available please try again later" . I update the game on my laptop. The laptop is not suitable video card to play the game. I downloaded the game from a laptop on your computer and the game without problems start.