PDA

View Full Version : Live and Patching messed up :)

GoldenSky
07-23-2013, 01:50 PM
This morning Live was having a hissy fit. I was eventually able to get signed in and played Defiance for awhile. Took a break from game and tried to play just now. I can get to the patching window and it just does nothing :( no error message just nothing. OOh after 15 minutes a *critical failed to download versions. Patch aborted message*. lol it never even tried.....

I'm putting this mess in Microsoft's ball court...is anyone else experiencing any problems trying to start up Defiance? and any ideas on what to do? Any help will be appreciated :)

Xbox on East Coast

Necrotic Melody
07-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah I'm having the same issues. Hopefully they fix this problem soon.

MaxSterling
07-23-2013, 02:05 PM
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Xenius Marque
07-23-2013, 02:09 PM
Im having the same issues

Mowazzy
07-23-2013, 02:09 PM
same issue here bud. had to reinstall most of the game. can't wait for new consoles. this game and my xbox are doing a high dive off the detroit bridge lol

HotshotGnarly
07-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Same here. Last night I lost connection to the servers. So I jus quit for the night. Tried getting on a little while ago an all it does is keep patching, like a loop. Over an over. After awhile, it says somethin about the patch aborted thing. Any ideas on what to do??? I'm on the east coast btw

Mowazzy
07-23-2013, 02:12 PM
im also EST. this is pretty sad. is it Defiance or XBL?

HotshotGnarly
07-23-2013, 02:24 PM
@mowazzy. Judging by the xbox link above, I think it's xbox. Bc it says their having problems with their service. Maybe a mixture of both...? Idk bro

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

GoldenSky
07-23-2013, 02:25 PM
thanks for the link MaxSterling.....nice to see it isn't Trion's blame this time lol

Mowazzy
07-23-2013, 02:26 PM
/cry I only want play this game that I love. I am currently a lover scorned and am having a tantrum lolololol
Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Sorry Defiance, I didn't mean those things I said earlier <3

HotshotGnarly
07-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Other ppl are getting on this too

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?112211-XBOX-Live-Service-problems

HotshotGnarly
07-23-2013, 02:29 PM
You and me both budd. I'm new to the game. I've been playing for about a week or more but I love it! Still trying to figure everything out about defiance. There's a lot to take in, when your a new player lol

MaxSterling
07-23-2013, 02:53 PM
/cry I only want play this game that I love. I am currently a lover scorned and am having a tantrum lolololol
Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Sorry Defiance, I didn't mean those things I said earlier <3
Oh don't worry, as soon as LIVE is fixed... you'll log into Defiance, start playing... then get kicked back to the title screen. LMAO.

dominad
07-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Good thing this evening is more modern warfre I figured they would be doing some work getting ready for the new servers for xboxone. You know what I LOVE... The timely updates informing paying customers of what is going on, and when they expect it to be fixed and how they update every half hour!! And how you can communicate with them

Mowazzy
07-23-2013, 03:10 PM
Oh don't worry, as soon as LIVE is fixed... you'll log into Defiance, start playing... then get kicked back to the title screen. LMAO.

I seriously LOL'd hard when I read this