PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.025 Discussion

Sledgehammer70
07-23-2013, 06:17 PM
We are happy to announce the details around patch 1.025. This patch will go live July 24th at 10:00am PT and will need 2 hours of downtime.

DEFIANCE 1.025

- Challenges: Hotshots & Rampages: You should no longer get stuck after repeatedly suiciding (for example, during the Crystal Defense Hotshot)
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur during an Arkfall
- Fixed a bug where you would lose ammo swapping weapons in the current loadout when the ammo pool was full.
- Fixed a bug where players would join an instance and not be properly put into a group (yet they could still interact with group teleporters)
- Fixed a bug where group UI did not appear for some of the group members when entering an instance
- Fixed a bug where adding a Strain Reducer Mod to the Innoculator would reduce the amount of shots fired to one
- An EGO call was set to repeatable by mistake, resulting in constant EGO spam after completing any TV Tie In Recap Mission. This is no longer the case.
- Players are no longer spammed with their most recent EGO power level up and things they unlocked when logging into the game or changing servers into PvP, etc
- Fixed an exploit where players could go to a friend during the beginning of a Rampage, causing Advanced Weapons to drop at their friend’s feet.
- Fortunately, you will no longer be spammed with “You are now bound to the Bathhouse” when near certain extraction points.
- Sometimes Monarchs and other nastiness would spawn during the Marin Time Trial: Mine Alley making the race difficult to complete. The Monarchs have let up, and will spawn elsewhere.
- Emergencies: Landmine Rescue: Updated landmine arming range to be a bit farther away. This will let you approach them to disarm them without them just blowing up in your face (which was rather unfair).
- Tweaked Arkfall frequency to more evenly distribute enemy groups (i.e. previously there was a high frequency of Hell Bug Arkfalls and you would rarely see Scrapper Arkfalls)

the guy
07-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Im glad to see Trion is happy to annouce patch 1.25 but for myself and 100,000 of players BFD Be happy to announce dlc date who cares about more guns nerfed

Remag Div
07-23-2013, 06:28 PM
Im glad to see Trion is happy to annouce patch 1.25 but for myself and 100,000 of players BFD Be happy to announce dlc date who cares about more guns nerfed

http://img.melodycenta.com/images/albums/big/Hit/2006_-_Make_Way_Fo_da_Bad_Guy.jpg

Satsuki
07-23-2013, 06:32 PM
I for one am happy to see a long list of bugfixes with nothing nerfed for a change.

GiantInMaine
07-23-2013, 06:38 PM
The only thing in there I care about is the arkfall crash fix although it says "rare" so I assume that means the crashes that happen all the friggen time haven't been fixed. Also we need new content badly.

Satsuki just because it doesn't say something has been nerfed doesn't mean it isn't going to happen everyone knows they like the ninja nerfs.

Iceberg
07-23-2013, 06:41 PM
- Players are no longer spammed with their most recent EGO power level up and things they unlocked when logging into the game or changing servers into PvP, etc

Wasn't this one fixed like 2 times now??

GiantInMaine
07-23-2013, 06:42 PM

lol yep it was..

WhiteGoblin
07-23-2013, 06:43 PM

Good god, finally!

Donnyrides
07-23-2013, 06:48 PM
I am very happy to hear these updates. It's a step in the right direction. And I love that we are getting input from the dev team.

Thanks for the update sledge!!!

Atticus Batman
07-23-2013, 06:49 PM
Good god, finally!

More like good luck. Hopefully third times the charm.

Btw

The only thing in there I care about is the arkfall crash fix although it says "rare" so I assume that means the crashes that happen all the friggen time haven't been fixed. Also we need new content badly.

Satsuki just because it doesn't say something has been nerfed doesn't mean it isn't going to happen everyone knows they like the ninja nerfs.

They are NOT the only company that has done that. EA, bioware and Bethesda have all been notorious for that.

XxSTMELVINxX
07-23-2013, 07:12 PM
i want to see an update that fixes when contracts objectives properly update as you do them. i have been doing pvp when i have a contract that tells me to do 5 avenger kills and it takes me 20 avengers for it to register the contract being complete.

RealHoosier07
07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Sledge, I thought this next patch was going to include a fix for the mod slot costs..."wrapped up in a crafting system"??? Am I remembering wrong, or wasn't that said recently by one of the devs?

Yewa
07-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Did you guys manage to reproduce the bug that is causing bolt action snipers to not deal damage on headshots under some circunstances?

squidgod2000
07-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Sledge, I thought this next patch was going to include a fix for the mod slot costs..."wrapped up in a crafting system"??? Am I remembering wrong, or wasn't that said recently by one of the devs?

It was said that there'd be some kind of crafting and that salvage cost changes would be rolled in to it, but iirc there was no timeframe given.

I'd expect (or at least hope for) a bandaid mod salvage cost fix that simply adjusts the ego cost modifier instead of expecting people to wait for an entire new system to be rolled out.

MagellanD
07-23-2013, 08:04 PM
Wow when did so much of the community become Sledge's manager and direct report to say what his job is and isn't.
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/50-cent-car-laughing-patrick-stewart-face-1365035206a.gif

JxSiN
07-23-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm glad to see a lot of fixes. I really do think this is a step in the right direction. The only thing I wanted to see that wasn't up there was something to make up for taking away the only real thing to strive for by raising EGO levels. Oh well, I am still happy with all the fixes and have to say good job (as long as they don't cause more crashes).

ItISLupus
07-23-2013, 08:54 PM
good to see the Arkfall crashes being resolved. I love arkfalls, but crashing at one all the time got irritating.

hardy83
07-23-2013, 09:05 PM
I love it when someone states how someone should do a job when they have no idea what the job is or how it even works. lol

Ahhhhh good stuff.

Wtflag
07-23-2013, 09:05 PM
They are NOT the only company that has done that. EA, bioware and Bethesda have all been notorious for that.

Personally for me, the king of nerfs (ninja or otherwise) is Blizzard.

I have never saw Bethesda nerf ninja nerf anything though, how do you ninja nerf single player games that can be modded back immediately?

X64
07-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Kudos to the devs, although I was expecting more on making the attack/defense kills on freightyard easier to attain. Like the radius is only for cloaking shotgun range and the enemy needs to be within that range, too.

HELL MAMA
07-23-2013, 09:19 PM
well at least you are still here sledge.

Atticus Batman
07-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Personally for me, the king of nerfs (ninja or otherwise) is Blizzard.

I have never saw Bethesda nerf ninja nerf anything though, how do you ninja nerf single player games that can be modded back immediately?

Aw but you are on Pc. Console players usally get banned for moding. I did however forget about Blizzard, thank You.

Arsenic_Touch
07-23-2013, 10:07 PM
Did you guys manage to reproduce the bug that is causing bolt action snipers to not deal damage on headshots under some circunstances?

Would love an answer to this.
Would also love to know what you guys plan on doing about clan boosts.

WaveyDavey
07-24-2013, 12:37 AM
Any news on if the bolt action rifle crit will be fixed? Can't really play when I can't crit with my main weapon :/

Oh and it's now been replicated:

GM ****: Thank you for waiting. After further investigation, it does seem that this is a known issue. Unfortunately, this is an issue in which we are unable to provide an immediate fix or workaround for you. However, please know that our development team was able to replicate this issue and is aiming to roll out a fix as soon as possible. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you.

Bentu
07-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the update Sledge.

Never thought I'd ask for a nerf but I think Grymms needs one lol.

Market
07-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Not everyone sees what you see. Just as not everyone's concerns are your concerns.

I'm sure the dev team is well aware of most of what goes on here, but that doesn't mean everything you or I happen to want is going to show up in the game code. Other players probably want the opposite of what you want. Still others want something completely different. Some are reasonable; some less so; some are self-centered children with severe entitlement issues, no concept of reason or patience, and an apparent pathological need to constantly complain, flame, and troll, no matter what's actually going on. We run the full spectrum here.

There's simply no pleasing everyone, regardless of what they do. And while they may be well aware of exactly what you, I, and all those others want, sometimes the answer is 'No'. As it should be. As an adult, I know to expect that, and I don't need my hand held all the time, and someone to pat me on the head and reassure me that my opinions are being taken into account, to keep me from throwing a tantrum.

Topic save: Nice patch notes, lots of welcome fixes. :D

/stands and applauds

Arcisen
07-24-2013, 02:15 AM
No Fix for the Fragnova Std-55Z Frag that Does NO Damage at all to dark matter

drackiller
07-24-2013, 04:52 AM
Not everyone sees what you see. Just as not everyone's concerns are your concerns.

I'm sure the dev team is well aware of most of what goes on here, but that doesn't mean everything you or I happen to want is going to show up in the game code. Other players probably want the opposite of what you want. Still others want something completely different. Some are reasonable; some less so; some are self-centered children with severe entitlement issues, no concept of reason or patience, and an apparent pathological need to constantly complain, flame, and troll, no matter what's actually going on. We run the full spectrum here.

There's simply no pleasing everyone, regardless of what they do. And while they may be well aware of exactly what you, I, and all those others want, sometimes the answer is 'No'. As it should be. As an adult, I know to expect that, and I don't need my hand held all the time, and someone to pat me on the head and reassure me that my opinions are being taken into account, to keep me from throwing a tantrum.

Topic save: Nice patch notes, lots of welcome fixes. :D
Fortunatly there are people with good sense and intelligence. Very nice post.

Unfortunatly, there are people that are never satisfied. If no one inform us, they whine...if we get information, they still whine.

I enjoy the game and expect it to get better and i have faith and patience...it`s a "perk" of old age.

gamingreal
07-24-2013, 06:39 AM

It's the herobrine of defiance, but at least that herobrine patch note is a running joke not a genuine glitch

Olaf
07-24-2013, 06:49 AM
No Fix for the Fragnova Std-55Z Frag that Does NO Damage at all to dark matter

Its a shady bug this one, does not seem limited to dark matter either. My 4.3kmax/2.5kmin Std-55z only does damage when it wants too. I have not noticed this bug with lower damaged 55'z either which is fairly annoying...

CptBadger
07-24-2013, 07:24 AM
So where are the updates on the EGO and salvage matrix costs we were promised in this patch ?

piercehead
07-24-2013, 07:44 AM
So where are the updates on the EGO and salvage matrix costs we were promised in this patch ?

They didn't say it would be in this patch.

Maitreakow
07-24-2013, 07:56 AM

Oh you mean this promise?

Patch 1.024 will start rolling out on July 11th. Full details of NA and EU can be found below.

NA: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?105976-Patch-1.024-July-11th-9-00AM-PT-NA-PC-PS3-amp-Xbox-360
EU: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?105978-Patch-1.024-July-11th-5-00PM-PT-EU-PC-PS3-amp-Xbox-360

As for concerns with perk adjustments, max weapons and salvage matrix levels, we are reviewing the current and upcoming changes to make sure we balance out all aspects properly. Your responses and feedback are not falling on deaf ears.

I don't see any promise for this patch. Too many people hear from a friend who heard it somewhere from someone who read it, that Trion promised such and such...

SHADOWBROKER
07-24-2013, 08:12 AM
im glad the devs are happy about this new patch. Do they know many of us are unhappy with the **** they pull. where is our dlc? why do you people keep lieing to us? hear me well. We are unhappy with you. stop telling us **** we dont care to know and tell us what we want to know, like where is the dlc most of us paid for? i would be happy to hear about these things.

swatti
07-24-2013, 08:59 AM
Did they make the chat usable? No
Are there more items/mods? No
Is there a functioning AH? No
Is the DLC really coming? No
Are sieges finaly back? No
ANY new content? No

And then, the final question, is there ANY reason for me, or anyone else for that matter to log in to the game? No

Seriously people, there are good games out there, dont waste your time.

cusman
07-24-2013, 09:08 AM
We are happy to announce the details around patch 1.025. This patch will go live July 24th at 10:00am PT and will need 2 hours of downtime.

DEFIANCE 1.025

- Fixed a bug where adding a Strain Reducer Mod to the Innoculator would reduce the amount of shots fired to one

Happy with most things listed for the new Patch... but this note about Strain Reducer on Innoculator... is that a buff or a nerf? I am confused...

N3gativeCr33p
07-24-2013, 09:11 AM

Keep trying to convince yourself that this only happens in this game.

Maitreakow
07-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Happy with most things listed for the new Patch... but this note about Strain Reducer on Innoculator... is that a buff or a nerf? I am confused...

A buff, the Innoculator was only shooting ONE round at a time in semi auto mode, instead of the 5 it usually did or the 6 it should have done with the mod.

theLimper
07-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Good that the type of arkfalls will be more balanced though not sure how "rare" you thought the crash was... It was quite constant. Still, glad to get improvements. Now if it won't span ego unlocks for 730 when I'm over ego 900 every time I connect that'd be great too. ...

theLimper
07-24-2013, 10:01 AM
Did they make the chat usable? No
Are there more items/mods? No
Is there a functioning AH? No
Is the DLC really coming? No
Are sieges finaly back? No
ANY new content? No

And then, the final question, is there ANY reason for me, or anyone else for that matter to log in to the game? No

Seriously people, there are good games out there, dont waste your time.

Its a patch to fix bugs. How about you appreciate them fixing what we have before adding in new broken stuff you spoiled little skiddy.

theLimper
07-24-2013, 10:02 AM
im glad the devs are happy about this new patch. Do they know many of us are unhappy with the **** they pull. where is our dlc? why do you people keep lieing to us? hear me well. We are unhappy with you. stop telling us **** we dont care to know and tell us what we want to know, like where is the dlc most of us paid for? i would be happy to hear about these things.

We have gotten updates on it. Pay attention.

dramaQkarri
07-24-2013, 10:06 AM

I've had that happen and realized (with help from friends) that the Gunslinger EGO perk (helps shooting from the hip) should not be used in the same loadout as sniper rifle. It conflicts for some reason when you go into aim mode with snipers.

piedlpiper
07-24-2013, 10:34 AM

Does not matter if ALL other companies does something wrong. It is wrong and should not be use as an excuse. Otherwise, there would be a lot more people jumping off bridges.

WaveyDavey
07-24-2013, 12:29 PM
I've had that happen and realized (with help from friends) that the Gunslinger EGO perk (helps shooting from the hip) should not be used in the same loadout as sniper rifle. It conflicts for some reason when you go into aim mode with snipers.

This isn't 100% true. I have this and don't have gunslinger. Had a chat on support and it's a known issue and can be replicated. As to if it's fixed in this patch... Who knows!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?112314-Bolt-action-rifle-doing-no-damage-on-crit

BONNY
07-24-2013, 12:33 PM
when will the eu side be getting the patch ?

Yewa
07-24-2013, 12:35 PM
This isn't 100% true. I have this and don't have gunslinger. Had a chat on support and it's a known issue and can be replicated. As to if it's fixed in this patch... Who knows!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?112314-Bolt-action-rifle-doing-no-damage-on-crit

I also don't have the gunslinger perk. But for me this bug happens when I'm shooting while crouched. Maybe it's something related with the hunker down or other perks that require you to crouch. sometimes changing weapons works for me.

Guess Who
07-24-2013, 03:42 PM

DEFIANCE 1.025

- Challenges: Hotshots & Rampages: You should no longer get stuck after repeatedly suiciding (for example, during the Crystal Defense Hotshot)
- Fixed a bug where you would lose ammo swapping weapons in the current loadout when the ammo pool was full.
- Fixed a bug where players would join an instance and not be properly put into a group (yet they could still interact with group teleporters)
- Fixed a bug where group UI did not appear for some of the group members when entering an instance
- An EGO call was set to repeatable by mistake, resulting in constant EGO spam after completing any TV Tie In Recap Mission. This is no longer the case.
- Fixed an exploit where players could go to a friend during the beginning of a Rampage, causing Advanced Weapons to drop at their friend’s feet.
- Fortunately, you will no longer be spammed with “You are now bound to the Bathhouse” when near certain extraction points.
- Sometimes Monarchs and other nastiness would spawn during the Marin Time Trial: Mine Alley making the race difficult to complete. The Monarchs have let up, and will spawn elsewhere.
- Emergencies: Landmine Rescue: Updated landmine arming range to be a bit farther away. This will let you approach them to disarm them without them just blowing up in your face (which was rather unfair).
- Tweaked Arkfall frequency to more evenly distribute enemy groups (i.e. previously there was a high frequency of Hell Bug Arkfalls and you would rarely see Scrapper Arkfalls)

WHAT ABOUT PATCHER FIXES? Still 7,000+ of us who cant even see the Play button.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
07-24-2013, 04:31 PM
I for one am happy to see a long list of bugfixes with nothing nerfed for a change.

Same. I quite like this list of changes. It finally addresses some long standing, and rather annoying, bugs and glitches. <3

Arsenic_Touch
07-24-2013, 05:58 PM
So you say you're fixing a bug with the innoculator, but instead you completely change the strain reducer for all infectors. That's just awesome. How about being honest with the patch notes? I know you said that was coming, but this patch says nothing about that. You made it sound like you were fixing one gun, not changing the mod and nerfing the one gun people are specifically whining about.

Valethar
07-24-2013, 06:02 PM

Wasn't that fixed at least once before? :D

MaxSterling
07-24-2013, 07:19 PM
Well... that wasn't the one that kept kicking me to the title screen.

Still happening... frequently.

GiantInMaine
07-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Well... that wasn't the one that kept kicking me to the title screen.

Still happening... frequently.

Yeah they fixed the rare one lol. Now fix the not so rare ones please!

Proarbiter
07-25-2013, 12:52 AM
Seriously no patch for the patch issue?

Littleweasel
07-25-2013, 05:00 AM
still no fix for the pvp skin changing, which oddly enough was not broken until the 1.023 patch i believe it was?

N3gativeCr33p
07-25-2013, 06:09 AM
At this point in time, it's almost like I can't play both MMOs that I own on both of my consoles. Heard from my brother that the latest DCUO game update that was released yesterday borked some stuff.

Sigh...

Donnyrides
07-25-2013, 06:14 AM
Thank you Trion for the never ending ammo pool in patch .025 :)

Just had to make a quick poke at a flaw with one of the fixes in the patch.

I won't blurt it out. I will do a "report a bug" instead, but it is a definite game destroyer.

Sledgehammer70
07-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Since patch 1.025 we will be deploying a server hotfix. Full details here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?113177-Server-Hotfix-July-25th-2-45pm-PT-All-EU-Platforms

maverick07
07-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Its a shady bug this one, does not seem limited to dark matter either. My 4.3kmax/2.5kmin Std-55z only does damage when it wants too. I have not noticed this bug with lower damaged 55'z either which is fairly annoying...

Yeah my Pyronova Std-55Z has the same issue with not doing any damage to enemies sometimes. One of the previous patches screwed up a lot of the grenades it seems.

maverick07
07-25-2013, 03:09 PM

This one is still a little buggy. For example, if I have an AR with 45 in the clip and 455 in reserve, any ammo I pick up as a drop still won't fill my reserve up just like before the patch.

Chrono499
07-25-2013, 03:28 PM

3 by my count lol.

Every time Im still spammed hahahah.

I could be HORRIBLY wrong, but aint sieges supposed to be back on patch 1.25???

Iceberg
07-25-2013, 03:40 PM
3 by my count lol.

Every time Im still spammed hahahah.

I could be HORRIBLY wrong, but aint sieges supposed to be back on patch 1.25???

No, they come back with the first DLC. Not sure when that will be. probably September?

MaxSterling
07-25-2013, 03:48 PM
This one is still a little buggy. For example, if I have an AR with 45 in the clip and 455 in reserve, any ammo I pick up as a drop still won't fill my reserve up just like before the patch.
Actually, that's wrong. Before the patch, if the total = 500... then you couldn't gather new ammo. If you have 45 in your clip and 454 in reserve, then it would max out your reserve. If you switched weapons, then you'd lose a clip's worth from your reserve.

If you want to top off your reserves, fire a round. Reload. Then pick up the ammo drop. It should max your reserves out.

maverick07
07-25-2013, 07:51 PM
Actually, that's wrong. Before the patch, if the total = 500... then you couldn't gather new ammo. If you have 45 in your clip and 454 in reserve, then it would max out your reserve. If you switched weapons, then you'd lose a clip's worth from your reserve.

If you want to top off your reserves, fire a round. Reload. Then pick up the ammo drop. It should max your reserves out.

I'm just gonna go ahead and take it you didn't understand what I was saying because this is what I meant by what I said. So I guess I should have explained it clearer :).

With this recent fix, you won't lose ammo when switching guns anymore, and your reserve can stay at 500 for example for ARs. But the only way to get to max ammo in your reserve is to fill up at an ammo crate or make sure your total rounds are under 500 like you said and pick up ammo drops. What I'm saying is you shouldn't have to do that with the ammo drops and it should simply fill up naturally.

MaxSterling
07-28-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm just gonna go ahead and take it you didn't understand what I was saying because this is what I meant by what I said. So I guess I should have explained it clearer :).
You're right, I didn't understand what you said. Thanks for clarifying that.

Since there is no 1.026 Discussion thread, I figure that I'll type this up here. Friday night I went to an Arkfall that would not complete multiple time. It was the one in Bloodbath. Any time the minor would appear north of Serenity Power, skitterlings or something would spawn inside the mountainside and there would be no way to kill them. The Arkfall would time out. This is, of course, the blue crystal Arkfalls where we defeat waves of bugs.

During a major Arkfall, there are 3 locations for minor Arkfalls in Bloodbath, one of which is also a possible location for a major... at the road intersection north of the fast travel. The minor next to that one, tucked within the downslope of the mountain, is the one that has the problems.

Essentially, the Arkfall constantly spawns skitterlings because of the one or two that spawned in the mountainside and can't be killed. It may be because some **** that hides up there to snipe or spam explosives down on the area. I've only noticed when the Arkfall has gone on for extended periods of time... and seen 3-4 players up there above the crystal on the cliff. Next time I see people up there, I'll report them for being chicken ****s against skitterlings.

Awesome Jeff
07-28-2013, 08:19 AM
Quiting Yewa failed when replying:

"Did you guys manage to reproduce the bug that is causing bolt action snipers to not deal damage on headshots under some circunstances?"

Under SOME circumstances?? I've been running around with bolt-action snipers of different types for the better part of an hour now, with mods, without. Without any perks equipped what so ever. All four EGO powers.

For me, bolt action snipers NEVER actually deal damage critical hits when aiming down the scope. I've managed to get a few critical kills when hipfiring, but that's not a reliable way to handle a rifle.

When doing a critical hit while ADS with a bolt-action sniper damage numbers pop up yellow, but damage is never actually dealt.

This could make a kill take up to five times as many shots depending on your target. This should be a TOP PRIORITY for trion. Having a whole weapon class that's broken is just nuts.

Alexri
07-28-2013, 08:30 AM
Having a whole weapon class that's broken is just normal for Defiance.

Fixed your typo

dbcameron
07-28-2013, 11:29 AM
You're right, I didn't understand what you said. Thanks for clarifying that.

Since there is no 1.026 Discussion thread, I figure that I'll type this up here. Friday night I went to an Arkfall that would not complete multiple time. It was the one in Bloodbath. Any time the minor would appear north of Serenity Power, skitterlings or something would spawn inside the mountainside and there would be no way to kill them. The Arkfall would time out. This is, of course, the blue crystal Arkfalls where we defeat waves of bugs.

During a major Arkfall, there are 3 locations for minor Arkfalls in Bloodbath, one of which is also a possible location for a major... at the road intersection north of the fast travel. The minor next to that one, tucked within the downslope of the mountain, is the one that has the problems.

Essentially, the Arkfall constantly spawns skitterlings because of the one or two that spawned in the mountainside and can't be killed. It may be because some **** that hides up there to snipe or spam explosives down on the area. I've only noticed when the Arkfall has gone on for extended periods of time... and seen 3-4 players up there above the crystal on the cliff. Next time I see people up there, I'll report them for being chicken ****s against skitterlings.

This might be part of a bug with blue crystals that I've been tracking down for the better part of two weeks now. Some blue crystal arkfalls seems to be spawning in two different shards causing a portion of the mobs to disappear. I found this on a minor east of Coit tower and then again in a couple majors.

To deal with if you have to look for a trigger spot, it's easier to find if you're looking at the scenery, that will cause the missing mobs to reappear in your shard. Once you find the spot you cannot leave it as the mobs will again disappear but if you're running with a group have your sniper sit there and everything should be fine.

http://forums.defiance.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4918&d=1373964259

http://forums.defiance.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4919&d=1373964292

http://forums.defiance.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4928&d=1373964764

http://forums.defiance.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4929&d=1373964770

Look at the time stamp and you will see these images were taken from the same arkfall with me hopping back and forth on the same trigger spot. You'll notice the debris on the left disappear and reappear as described above, unfortunately I couldn't get the hellbugs to cooperate enough to include them. Pesky hellbugs.

ten4
07-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Still lose ammo when switching load outs.