PDA

View Full Version : Can I get the Hellbug figure?

Wastelander
03-28-2013, 02:58 PM
For the PC Collector's Edition, I see only downloads. I want to buy the Collector's for the Hellbug figure thingy but they do not sadly come with the beautiful little creature of joy.

Ollam
03-28-2013, 03:00 PM
For the PC Collector's Edition, I see only downloads. I want to buy the Collector's for the Hellbug figure thingy but they do not sadly come with the beautiful little creature of joy.

You would have to buy a physical Collector's Editon for the PC. I know Gamestop has them for purchase

Edit: Gamestop link http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/defiance-collectors-edition/106637

ironhands
03-28-2013, 03:14 PM

perhaps ebay?

Lucent
03-28-2013, 03:16 PM
perhaps ebay?

Absolutely. I would just wait.

Deathsdoll
03-28-2013, 06:09 PM
My gamestop guy said they would be puting out some defiance stuff as well as the game so keep an eye out :)

Valethar
03-28-2013, 08:03 PM
My gamestop guy said they would be puting out some defiance stuff as well as the game so keep an eye out :)

I want one of those hellbug plushies, without paying the derpy ebay hooker prices.

Mina
03-28-2013, 08:05 PM
I want one of those hellbug plushies, without paying the derpy ebay hooker prices.

Wait what? Hellbug plushie? I want this how do I get this give this to me.