PDA

View Full Version : Shotguns advice

gamingreal
07-24-2013, 04:54 AM
Im expanding my collection of weapons and i thought a shotgun would be a nice addition,
any advice on which shotgun to go for and the best mods

KillAlot V2
07-24-2013, 06:29 AM
best ones are probably grindfraggers and vot fraggers theyve not been nerfd as bad as most of the others

gamingreal
07-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Cheers
i'm working on modding a second saw and a wolfhound pistol, but since saws will be getting nerfed I thought I had better expand my selection of guns to cover my back if one of my faves gets ruined. or just want to mix things up

Adrena Chrome
07-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Vot Fragger, Grind Fragger, Frc Scattergun....... Vot Nano Fragger,Courier.....ClusterX,Berzerker,
..................Pump............................ ......................Dbl Barrel...........................Combat

lagaros
07-24-2013, 02:33 PM
it depends on what you like really. I prefer the FRC auto Scattergun (Combat Slug) and i love it with the Intimidation perk. The Cluster is nice as well with Intimidation and Deadly Cascade.

I tend to mod my shotguns all differently based on their bonuses but my Auto scattergun has: Power Choke III, Incendiary Converter, Recoil Buttstock III, Scatter Scope III.

With my slug shotgun (That has a few crit bonuses) I chose the Scatter Scope instead of the Hip Spread MK3 because I can go ADS and be able to place shots to the head or other crit areas fairly easily.

Though personally for you I think you should go with the FRC Heavy Scattergun.