Name of Group: Proxima Union

Games of Interest: Defiance (Main), ARMA III: Alpha, ARMA II: DayZ

Requirements:
Mature & Friendly Personality,
Age 16+,
Must use TeamSpeak 3,*
Must have one of the games of interest,

Introduction:
The Proxima Union is a group primarily located within the depths of Defiance and the ARMA franchise. Our main goal is to create a friendly and mature society of gamers, who are willing to participate in improving everyone’s gaming experience. We are currently still in the process of opening, however we want to begin recruiting for members for the upcoming release of Defiance. We are not limited to the games listed above and are willing to add other titles based on the demand of our members. With our website and other materials under-construction, we are only releasing our TeamSpeak information at this current moment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself (Loyier) or any of the head admins of the group. Best of luck and we hope to see you soon!

Application Information:
Please fill out the following question with your best answers in the area provided below. Refrain from using the comment section for any questions. If you have any concerns or questions please personally message me (Loyier) and I will be happy to answer them.

Application Questionnaire:
1. Your Username (In-Game):
2. Your Steam ID:
3. Month & Year of Birth (mm/yyyy):
4. Game(s) you wish to participate in:
5. Hours of Activity:
6. What you are looking for in a gaming society:

Thank you for your time. We hope to see you as a part of Proxima Union soon!

*(The TeamSpeak IP will be provided after you have sent out your application to join Proxima Union.)