PDA

View Full Version : Clan Boosts NA Xbox360

TGS Pancakes
07-24-2013, 09:41 AM
So I don't know if this is split all over, but I really wanted to know...
So after the big glitch with the clan boosts disappearing NA 360 server clan boost have been disabled.
I guess I can speak for a lot of players that are wondering if there has been any progress to fixing them and bringing them back to the game..

Being the glitch started 2 weeks after launch and they are still disabled..

Is there any idea at a time they should be back, Also do any other servers have them or do all the servers have the same problem..

Just wondering hoping a Dev Member can enlighten us a bit on this situation..

South3rnPrid3
07-24-2013, 12:21 PM
I have the same issue. I was told from a ticket that I sent, that this issue will be resolved in1 the patch with the dlc. Since they keep pushing it back and will not give us a release date then ur guess is as good as mine.

TGS Pancakes
07-24-2013, 12:24 PM
Great... Well expecting for October 12th then? (Well August if not pushed back to October)

dominad
07-24-2013, 01:12 PM
They are not fixing them it was not a glitch or bug - notice how all other boosts still work.
Trion was not making enough money from them and had never expected a game with lots of players to end up with clans so large.
They removed the boosts which is why no one got refunds it was not broken they did not want to give away what they saw as free boosts to so many players (Free boosts = boosts 100's of people paid for fair and square)

Sledgehammer70
07-24-2013, 01:56 PM
So after the big glitch with the clan boosts disappearing NA 360 server clan boost have been disabled.
I guess I can speak for a lot of players that are wondering if there has been any progress to fixing them and bringing them back to the game..

Is there any idea at a time they should be back, Also do any other servers have them or do all the servers have the same problem..

Dominad,

I appreciate your passion and feedback, but you continue to spread false rumors around aspects of Defiance.

Sledgehammer70
07-24-2013, 01:59 PM

Clan boosts were found to not be tracking/working properly within the game. If your clan had issues and they were reported, our CS team was and still is happy to provide a refund on the purchase.

With that being said, the team is working to bring back clan boosts along with addressing a large amount of overall clan issues in upcoming patches.

TGS Pancakes
07-24-2013, 02:03 PM
They are not fixing them it was not a glitch or bug - notice how all other boosts still work.
Trion was not making enough money from them and had never expected a game with lots of players to end up with clans so large.
They removed the boosts which is why no one got refunds it was not broken they did not want to give away what they saw as free boosts to so many players (Free boosts = boosts 100's of people paid for fair and square)

I'd agree with you if many people as well as my self didn't get the refunds but the truth being told a tone of my friends including my self got all the bits we used when the glitch did happen as well as an apology from Nathan (not saying much there but...) So it definitely was not planned as well as there was no post saying they are not coming back.. I have been playing MMO's ever since I can remember. So I know for a fact there would have been a post and they also would have had developers remove the Name Clan boost from the game not just make it so you couldn't purchase it. But in the Boost hub it's still sitting there toying with us saying "I bet you wish you could buy me, don't yeh."

Also with you're signature saying the game is broken and that they ruined the game... but yet you still play it... Looks like Trion's doing something right.

TGS Pancakes
07-24-2013, 02:04 PM
And boom Sledge posts right before I did and thanks for the head up sledgey :)

Atticus Batman
07-24-2013, 03:01 PM
Dominad,

I appreciate your passion and feedback, but you continue to spread false rumors around aspects of Defiance.

Um I think you quoted the wrong person there sledge.

EV76
07-29-2013, 10:07 AM
So clan boosts, any update? Thanks in advance.

Thanks sledge for the reply in the general discussion thread. Good to know the clan boosts have not been forgotten.