PDA

View Full Version : Looking for others interested in forming a guild (EST)

Oster
03-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Looking for a few other people playing in the EST time zone interested in putting together a smaller tight-knit guild for PvE/PvP. There are some much bigger groups out there but I was looking to put together a smaller group with possibly dedicated roles when we PvP to have a mixed an versatile group.

If anybody is interested let me know here or via PM.

Shane5484
03-28-2013, 11:18 PM
I am currently trying to build a specific PvP division in KEQ. A tight nit group working together inside of a large group. Playing for victory with roles and leadership. If you are interested let me know. If not i understand and wish you luck.

ltkowie
03-29-2013, 08:09 AM
Looking for a few other people playing in the EST time zone interested in putting together a smaller tight-knit guild for PvE/PvP. There are some much bigger groups out there but I was looking to put together a smaller group with possibly dedicated roles when we PvP to have a mixed an versatile group.

If anybody is interested let me know here or via PM. hello my name is jonathan i'm also looking to make a guild so if your up for having me as a partner in the prosess id be glad to join u

my skype is kowie1967 so add me and we will talk