PDA

View Full Version : Connection timed out

DE3DLYBUMG4S
07-24-2013, 05:04 PM
This is becoming a joke.....in 1 week i have timed out over 180 times (186 to be exact)
Patches are released to fix in-game exploits and all the other many flaws this game has......but what the hell are the DEVS playing at?
Ever since it 1st came out the servers have been pretty useless, and now they are worse than ever.
TRION.....you really need to sort your servers out......they are not capable of handling the amount of people that are online at the same time.....186 timed out's and still counting and that's in just under 1 week.....will i hit the 200 mark before friday????? of course i bloody will.....and before anyone says its my connection....ITS NOT....im running 40mb fibre optic and all my other stuff works perfect

ferret
07-24-2013, 05:48 PM
I agree, not your connection. Ive had my share of server time outs and even a bunch of hard freezes thrown in. I was hoping this patch would help this but it did not. Always happens in arkfalls and coops. Lame, most ive heard about it is same old reply, were looking into it. Love the game but its immpossible to play at times. Know I only do arkfalls in san fran were it kicks me less.

Shuzen
07-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Wow - i quit after 5 times.....

This is becoming a joke.....in 1 week i have timed out over 180 times (186 to be exact)
Patches are released to fix in-game exploits and all the other many flaws this game has......but what the hell are the DEVS playing at?
Ever since it 1st came out the servers have been pretty useless, and now they are worse than ever.
TRION.....you really need to sort your servers out......they are not capable of handling the amount of people that are online at the same time.....186 timed out's and still counting and that's in just under 1 week.....will i hit the 200 mark before friday????? of course i bloody will.....and before anyone says its my connection....ITS NOT....im running 40mb fibre optic and all my other stuff works perfect

Woodwolf
01-31-2014, 05:08 PM
More than SIX MONTHS LATER and this horsecrap is still going on.