07-24-2013, 07:54 PM
The next duke nukem forever

theLimper
07-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Trollol

Sorta like the battletoads game?

Swatcrunk19
07-24-2013, 09:38 PM
The defiance DLC won't be out until August they said so they pushed it back!

Assasino
07-25-2013, 04:44 AM
They said they think it will be August
So then we will actually get the dlc it in September

ps i loved battletoads

Rokea
07-28-2013, 06:39 AM
be careful the forum nazis are out in full force lately, any thread discussing the down falls of the game lately and the dlc get closed. I am more pissed at the fact I payed full price for this shtako on day one and the pass and now you can get for a greatest hits price, I think ahab finally harpooned the whale and its only a matter of time before it goes belly up!

Covington
07-28-2013, 09:54 AM
be careful the forum nazis are out in full force lately, any thread discussing the down falls of the game lately and the dlc get closed. I am more pissed at the fact I payed full price for this shtako on day one and the pass and now you can get for a greatest hits price, I think ahab finally harpooned the whale and its only a matter of time before it goes belly up!

Not to mention having the chance to do every mission anyway and not missing a thing. A clan member just got it for $20 on Amazon last week... Sigh... This doesn't not bode well. Makes me think if they ever release DLC I should just wait for it to be in a bundle of 5 for the season at the same price one will be.

Ugh, all MMO video games lately seem to have taken a turn.

Drev
07-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Not to mention having the chance to do every mission anyway and not missing a thing. A clan member just got it for $20 on Amazon last week... Sigh... This doesn't not bode well. Makes me think if they ever release DLC I should just wait for it to be in a bundle of 5 for the season at the same price one will be.

Ugh, all MMO video games lately seem to have taken a turn.

I don't see them releasing the first DLC let alone making all five.

Covington
07-29-2013, 05:40 AM

Shhhh you weren't suppose to notice. :p

I am confident wee will get the first one - it's not really much just Casti, Weapon, Vehicle, and a storyline. Not really worth the price of a DLC. If I wasn't in a clan and didn't need the 4 seater vehicle I wouldn't even consider it at all.

Demonic Calcifer
07-29-2013, 02:43 PM
does anyone know how to get a refund for the season pass on ps3 cause im sick of this crap with trion just another useless company trying to suck money out of all of us with promises that they cant keep pm me cause im about sick of their BS

Carnak
07-30-2013, 09:28 PM

Funny thing is, in at least one interview a developer put a number on the combined size of all five DLCs - 20 gb from memory.

Made me think that they had very specific plans for all five and had possibly even made significant progress on all of them prior to the layoffs.

My suspicion is that the delay with the first DLC is because they want to clean up as many bugs as they can and achieve the degree of polish we should have seen at launch. Then their PR people can try to use the first DLC as a re-launch.

brycemorr84
07-30-2013, 10:08 PM
does anyone know how to get a refund for the season pass on ps3 cause im sick of this crap with trion just another useless company trying to suck money out of all of us with promises that they cant keep pm me cause im about sick of their BS

If no DLC is released by what did the fine print say August of 2014 only then are you entitled to a refund. Yes I take my time to read the fine print.