PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Trick Dempsey Is up.

Beck
07-25-2013, 12:51 AM
We have uploaded the Interview with Trick Dempsey. For fun here is a little game with one hint to see if you can find it.

The Hint: It's not on this forum.

We ask you not to share the link here. We will post it officially in a day or so, We just want to have a little extra interaction with the community.

Enjoy.

Don't forget we have the Former Defiance Lore Master Tony "Vhalen" Garcia and the former Lead Writer Matt Mower on Epic Sunday this week. We will be doing a season recap and talking about all the things that have happened in the game and first season of the show as they relate to Defiance and attempt to fill in all the narrative gaps. A great follow up to Trick who told us a lot about the development process and why they are limited in how they share the story.

MacDeath
07-25-2013, 02:56 AM
We have uploaded the Interview with Trick Dempsey. For fun here is a little game with one hint to see if you can find it.

The Hint: It's not on this forum.

We ask you not to share the link here. We will post it officially in a day or so, We just want to have a little extra interaction with the community.

Enjoy.

Don't forget we have the Former Defiance Lore Master Tony "Vhalen" Garcia and the former Lead Writer Matt Mower on Epic Sunday this week. We will be doing a season recap and talking about all the things that have happened in the game and first season of the show as they relate to Defiance and attempt to fill in all the narrative gaps. A great follow up to Trick who told us a lot about the development process and why they are limited in how they share the story.
Trick is great and I'm glad he's still with the game but...
it saddens me to see former in front of the 'Defiance Lore Master Tony "Vhalen" Garcia and the former Lead Writer Matt Mower'.

I do understand the need to bring costs inline with income but, when you toss out the Lore Master and Lead Writer, that says the game isn't going to push forward in any areas that the TV show doesn't go into.