PDA

View Full Version : egyptian gods usa clan recruiting

osiris
03-28-2013, 05:46 PM
we r a pc playerbased clan i being the owner looking for aplicants for the clan i know some bout game played all three betas and looking for clan mates first few aplicants will get a spot on the leaders area and the clan is based on helping lvl up coop play and doing a few shadow wars post on this and shoot me a friend request we will also help with boosts and if u need any items we are willing to help

Fora
03-29-2013, 08:48 PM
we r a pc playerbased clan i being the owner looking for aplicants for the clan i know some bout game played all three betas and looking for clan mates first few aplicants will get a spot on the leaders area and the clan is based on helping lvl up coop play and doing a few shadow wars post on this and shoot me a friend request we will also help with boosts and if u need any items we are willing to help

Word processor helps. A lot. I promise. If you put forth effort. People will come.

Beezelburg
03-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Word processor helps. A lot. I promise. If you put forth effort. People will come.

Gotta hand it to him though, at least he spelled "Egyptian" right. Even if he completely neglected any form of capitalization. ;)

Distrance
03-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Does registration come with a dictionary?