PDA

View Full Version : When will it ship?

Batman
03-28-2013, 06:11 PM
I ordered the physical ultimate edition from gamestop an it hasnt shipped yet. It says they would email you when it does ship but I havnt got one yet. i also choose the longer cheaper shipping which make me afraid I wont have it on time of release. If any has any information on this that would be great

Sanguinesun
03-28-2013, 06:18 PM
I ordered the physical ultimate edition from gamestop an it hasnt shipped yet. It says they would email you when it does ship but I havnt got one yet. i also choose the longer cheaper shipping which make me afraid I wont have it on time of release. If any has any information on this that would be great

You ordered through gamestop and chose longer shipping, thus the logical answer would be that you should contact gamestop customer service over your issue instead of asking us :P

Ellros
03-28-2013, 07:46 PM

I was charged wednesday from gamestop for my ultimate edition and I paid $10 extra for 1-day shipping, so I expect it friday, or saturday at the latest.

Salgod
03-28-2013, 07:48 PM
I was charged wednesday from gamestop for my ultimate edition and I paid $10 extra for 1-day shipping, so I expect it friday, or saturday at the latest.

I was charged too but now the charge is gone from my account...hopefully its just an error or something, was hoping to get it a day or two early so im not stressed out about getting it tuesday

Komakala
03-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Typically when buying from a retailer like gamestop or amazon you need to pay for overnight shipping to get release date delivery. If you choose a slower shipping method it tends to miss release date by a few days.

Batman
03-29-2013, 07:56 AM
k thanks for the info

Kroesis
03-29-2013, 08:52 AM
Holy delivery times Batman!

Same with Amazon.co.uk, they've not sent mine yet and I have mine on expedited delivery to be with me on release day, so I guess with some courier magic it'll get to me by then...

Muffinman
03-29-2013, 08:59 AM
At least you didn't order through best buy. They don't ship out till the day of or after, then you have to wait for it to clear their warehouse and get shipped to you >.<

DragonsbladeUK
03-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Holy delivery times Batman!

Same with Amazon.co.uk, they've not sent mine yet and I have mine on expedited delivery to be with me on release day, so I guess with some courier magic it'll get to me by then...

Not sure if you heard about the problems with some retailers, especially amazon.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11159-CE-UE-Release-Update-%96-Some-Delays-At-Select-EU-Retailers

Brezick
03-29-2013, 09:46 AM
Typical games I bought from GS, they charge on a Thursday, Process on Friday, Ship on Monday. You would need to have 1 day shipping for ti to arrive on Tuesday.

Nazdreg
03-29-2013, 09:59 AM
Typical games I bought from GS, they charge on a Thursday, Process on Friday, Ship on Monday. You would need to have 1 day shipping for ti to arrive on Tuesday.

Heh, then they need to change thier billing/shipping explinations. They do say they will not charge your card until it ships. I am in the same boat as the OP. But I also have sent in a request to whats up with my order. I did do the 1 day shipping tho. 9.99 wasn't that much to sweat.

Kroesis
03-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Not sure if you heard about the problems with some retailers, especially amazon.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11159-CE-UE-Release-Update-%96-Some-Delays-At-Select-EU-Retailers

Yeah, heard about that but I only pre-ordered the standard edition which, apparently, doesn't have an issue.. mind you Amazon today suggested a new delivery time of the 3rd so cancelled and eventually went with game.