PDA

View Full Version : Party On the Forums: Tell us about YOUR(Yes You)Character

Vega
07-25-2013, 01:24 PM
          

SkyRocket
07-25-2013, 01:26 PM
One day, my character discovered the Defiance patcher. He got stuck in patch errors, and never returned to his family again. The end.

Sanguinesun
07-25-2013, 01:28 PM
I used to think this sort of thing was funny and amusing....

then I took an arrow to the knee.

CoolStoryBro
07-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Before the pale wars I was a world famous dancer. But during the pale wars I suffered a traumatic brain injury and can perform only one dance now.

Iceberg
07-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there lived an Ark Hunter. He decided to take his own life in his own hands and travel to a far away land known as the bay area. Upon reaching this land of fertile ground, he was met with a bug. This was a nasty bug that decided to take his weapons away when he was deconstructing them for ark salvage. He got fed up with it and went to the local peace keeper to ask for his help.

The peace keeper talked to the frustrated Ark Hunter and said: "You just got Trioned!"

The End.

Atticus Batman
07-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there lived an Ark Hunter. He decided to take his own life in his own hands and travel to a far away land known as the bay area. Upon reaching this land of fertile ground, he was met with a bug. This was a nasty bug that decided to take his weapons away when he was deconstructing them for ark salvage. He got fed up with it and went to the local peace keeper to ask for his help.

The peace keeper talked to the frustrated Ark Hunter and said: "You just got Trioned!"

The End.
Really?! All he ever tells me is, "Point, THEN SHOOT!!!!"

Iceberg
07-25-2013, 01:41 PM
Really?! All he ever tells me is, "Point, THEN SHOOT!!!!"

When I first got to him, he said that to me. It is obvious that they stealth fixed it. True story.

Vega
07-25-2013, 01:46 PM
          

Skatch
07-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Samuel Skatchinski aka Sam Skatch aka Screamin Sammy Skatch was born before the Votan arrival is 2013. He grew up in Pittsburgh, and graduated from the university of Pittsburgh with a Doctorate in Journalism. He then spent the formative years out of school covering the pale wars.

He received several honors for his coverage of the Yosemite massacre. The action at Yosemite and the general savagery of the war led Skatch to quit serious journalism, and move to the entertainment side of radio. He had a very popular show on one of the top rock stations in Columbia NYC.

Conflicts of ideals led to Skatch being removed from the air, and being placed aboard the strato carrier New Freedom as the Earth Republic entertainment liaison. When the carrier crashed Skatch was left without a job, until Beck Altarr started running his signal from KTAM radio. The E-Rep struck a deal to allow Beck to maintain and broadcast from the station as long as Skatch had a show two hours a week to speak about the Earth Republic, and the good works they are doing in the Bay area.