PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trion...

DEFCON ONE
07-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Dear Trion,

I know you are working hard to fix the issues and complaints you hear from the community, but do you have to break MORE things in the game than you fix?

The community is pretty fed up with the lack of communication, delayed DLC, and the fact that EVERY TIME you come out with a patch or try to fix something you BREAK WAY MORE than you fix.

When you fix things, do you run a test to see if the game still functions like it did before you patched it? Do your testers go to Arkfalls, run through the world, do PvP, etc... to see if everything still functions like it should? If not, it might be a good idea to do so before releasing these patches. It will avoid all this backlash from the community after having a patch release.

Here are the some of the things that are broken AFTER you came out with the Patch:

1) The game is EXTREMELY LAGGY
2) MORE frequent Critical Errors and disconnections from the game (I can't stay logged in for more than 10mins)
3) Arkfalls are causing the game to FREEZE and causing players to DISCONNECT from the server
4) When queuing up for a PvP match you get DISCONNECTED from the servers (Critical Errors, Timing Out). If you do get into a PvP match the LAG is HORRIBLE. Atleast a 2-3 minute delay.
5) Your forums are really laggy and take a much longer time to POST, REFRESH PAGES, etc...

Please fix these issues WITHOUT BREAKING OTHER THINGS. Sometimes I feel that it might be better if you guys don't patch the game anymore because it feels like you break more things than you fix.

Best of Luck

Lathquar
07-25-2013, 02:54 PM
I for one totally agree. I have been playing since Beta and this is getting OLD when something new is put out it takes a week or longer to fix their last fix. TRION needs to get with the program with all the other games coming out this year they will lose alot of players to better produced games. Please fix this great game so we can play.

Rampage zR
07-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Preach brotha

mizzj78
07-25-2013, 03:05 PM
I totally AGREE...I feel like I went back to playing the Beta these are the exact same issues you had to deal with. so on that note guess I'll be playing some other games for a few days! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Blight Wolf
07-25-2013, 03:12 PM
DIABLO III comes out September 3rd.... Do you think the DLC will come out before that? I think Trion might be digging its own grave with everything that has happened with this game. With the arrival of The XBOX One and PS4, we are going to see much more MMO Style games, but people will also remember the bugs that haunted this game.

Night Demon
07-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Dear Trion,

I know you are working hard to fix the issues and complaints you hear from the community, but do you have to break MORE things in the game than you fix?

The community is pretty fed up with the lack of communication, delayed DLC, and the fact that EVERY TIME you come out with a patch or try to fix something you BREAK WAY MORE than you fix.

When you fix things, do you run a test to see if the game still functions like it did before you patched it? Do your testers go to Arkfalls, run through the world, do PvP, etc... to see if everything still functions like it should? If not, it might be a good idea to do so before releasing these patches. It will avoid all this backlash from the community after having a patch release.

Here are the some of the things that are broken AFTER you came out with the Patch:

1) The game is EXTREMELY LAGGY
2) MORE frequent Critical Errors and disconnections from the game (I can't stay logged in for more than 10mins)
3) Arkfalls are causing the game to FREEZE and causing players to DISCONNECT from the server
4) When queuing up for a PvP match you get DISCONNECTED from the servers (Critical Errors, Timing Out). If you do get into a PvP match the LAG is HORRIBLE. Atleast a 2-3 minute delay.
5) Your forums are really laggy and take a much longer time to POST, REFRESH PAGES, etc...

Please fix these issues WITHOUT BREAKING OTHER THINGS. Sometimes I feel that it might be better if you guys don't patch the game anymore because it feels like you break more things than you fix.

Best of Luck

I don't know if it just me but the forums do not lag at all for me nor does there website for anything trion... i have absolutely never had a issue in game with lag... on the pc.. the xbox version was pretty bad with audio taking long time to produce sound from what the subtext said main reason i got it on the pc.

MaxSterling
07-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Sadly, I think that they do test the game, but not under the same situations as it would be online. They're most likely testing things locally on their work network... and not straining the servers like prime time population can. Therefore there's no way that they'd be able to foresee those issues... because they don't test under real life conditions.

DEFCON ONE
07-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Sadly, I think that they do test the game, but not under the same situations as it would be online. They're most likely testing things locally on their work network... and not straining the servers like prime time population can. Therefore there's no way that they'd be able to foresee those issues... because they don't test under real life conditions.

Well that might be the problem right there. They should test it like how gamers play the game.

I800WHOCARES
07-25-2013, 04:15 PM
well i have been pacthing since 11 am cental time and still haven't got past the patching screen yet some 7 hours later just be thankful you all have gotten to play today

motherflunker
07-25-2013, 05:04 PM
This piss poor company has tell diablo III comes out get their **** together. I was realy hoping that this would be the last game that I bought before next gen, but it don't look that way.

DEFCON ONE
07-25-2013, 09:31 PM
This piss poor company has tell diablo III comes out get their **** together. I was realy hoping that this would be the last game that I bought before next gen, but it don't look that way.

They need to come out with a lot more than the first DLC to save this game. The first thing is just to be able to FIX the known issues before releasing new content. How can they push out new content if the already existing content is still broken?

DEFCON ONE
07-26-2013, 01:42 PM
At least Trion is trying to remedy their mistakes by giving us boost weekends. Good job.