PDA

View Full Version : Is the game playable today?

Bigtk
07-26-2013, 07:28 AM
So, is the game once again playable today?

Lindrei
07-26-2013, 07:31 AM
It was playable yesterday.

Gomly
07-26-2013, 07:54 AM
Seems to be working okay.

Not had any problem yet with connection.

Sino
07-26-2013, 08:05 AM
I was one of those that couldn't connect (for the most part) and when I did, the lag was so bad, I couldn't even think about doing anything productive.

Today....all is better for me so whatever they did, no complaints here.

Bigtk
07-26-2013, 08:23 AM
lucky you lindrei, the game was absolutely not playable yesterday.

IAmDave
07-26-2013, 08:31 AM
I havent had any problems this morning, but I didnt have any problems yesterday either, so... Maybe?

Caswallawn
07-26-2013, 08:40 AM
just a note on these types of problems where some people can't play and others can, it's always worth checking who has what ISP as it's not uncommon for a certain ISP to have a problem or make a slight change to the traffic management on their network causing a MMO to stop working.

it's like in the UK every time Virgin changes something on their network nearly everyone on Virgin internet gets blocked from playing WoW.

it can seem random but if a bunch of people are having problems and not others it's always best for everyone who is having problems to post their country and ISP as you nearly always find the people who can't play are either all from one country or all using the same ISP.

3rdpig
07-26-2013, 09:49 AM
It became playable for me around 8 pm last night and it was running better than it has for weeks. Vehicles appeared instantly, I could exit them instantly and boost came on the second I touched the button. Those are the biggest things I notice when lag is bad, specially exiting vehicles, when lag is bad I've had it take 10 seconds to exit a vehicle, last night it was "Bam!" and out. Let's hope it stays this way for a while.

Bigtk
07-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Yeah pig, lets hope so.