PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Race: Same Ol' Crap

nathanpbutler
07-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Once again, we have a Dodge racing challenge, this time in the corner of Madera.

And, once again, the race track keeps spawning obstacle-laden hellbug events. If there's a blasted tree stump in the middle of the course or a monarch in front of the gate, the race becomes next to impossible to finish, let alone get a gold. Trion fixed this for the time trails, but I guess the same ol' crap gets to be dumped on us for this challenge race weekend.

nathanpbutler
07-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Once again, we have a Dodge racing challenge, this time in the corner of Madera.

And, once again, the race track keeps spawning obstacle-laden hellbug events. If there's a blasted tree stump in the middle of the course or a monarch in front of the gate, the race becomes next to impossible to finish, let alone get a gold. Trion fixed this for the time trails, but I guess the same ol' crap gets to be dumped on us for this challenge race weekend.

Note: I eventually managed to get gold on this one, but it still seems ridiculous that the last leg on PS3 (NA) is chock full of hellbug events that block some of the latter rings.

hagndaz
07-26-2013, 02:35 PM
the challenge weekends are bs. ive bought all three varients as specials at the transit depot vender.

Iceberg
07-26-2013, 04:15 PM
5 seconds from the finish line and..... Monarch hellbug emergency spawns under my car! Got bronze, yay.