PDA

View Full Version : Positive Post #3

Capattac
07-27-2013, 08:51 AM
I am looking forward to my clans 6th Death March tonight and with Trion's bonus script, xp and loot it should be our best march yet! Last night about 12 clan mates and I had fun with a new event... Relay races! We went to the Bay Bridge (in San Francisco with the jumps) and I started the races by killing myself. Then everyone had to race down the bridge and back and the first person to revive me was the winner. Needless to say we had a blast!

Here's hoping for a great time on Defiance tonight and I hope to see everyone on the Playstation at our Death March!

Cap

Thomas1975
07-27-2013, 09:20 AM
Hay Cap had a blast last night to. Looking forward to the death march tonight as this will be the first one I have got to be in. This is an awesome Clan to be in. keep up the good work!

Tyger
07-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Sounds like a modified cafe`race to me - you being the song on the mini-jukebox on a timer, :D

Thomas1975
07-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Sounds like a modified cafe`race to me - you being the song on the mini-jukebox on a timer, :D

Well the first race was the best. We went from Mount Tam to San-fran. The funny part came in the fact that some of the Clan forgot they had just restarted the story line and we all know who is at the bridge waiting for us. So needless to say some of the racers did not make it to the finish line. I will not front any of the off like CAP…lmao

Capattac
07-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Here's the rub with that Monolith... I haven't restarted the storyline, I was in a group with someone that did and even though I couldn't see the Monolith it still destroyed my car!! Caught me off guard that's for sure...

Capattac
07-27-2013, 10:43 AM

A death timer... there's an idea. Mark out a race that is just long enough to get there in time to revive. Screw up and your partner dies!

Thomas1975
07-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Here's the rub with that Monolith... I haven't restarted the storyline, I was in a group with someone that did and even though I couldn't see the Monolith it still destroyed my car!! Caught me off guard that's for sure...

Damn I was not aware that if you were in a group with someone that was not that far in the storyline that it did that as well. I always thought it was only if they were in your car. Good to know.

bigdawg21180
07-27-2013, 11:09 AM
I have my kids tonight so don't know if I will be able to make it on. But will certainly try to get em wore out so I can be on in time lol

Tyger
07-27-2013, 11:21 AM
A death timer... there's an idea. Mark out a race that is just long enough to get there in time to revive. Screw up and your partner dies!

I never waited for the complete black out. How long is that timer anyways?

Capattac
07-27-2013, 11:58 AM
I never waited for the complete black out. How long is that timer anyways?

coincidentally the same amount of time I spend talking to women before they slap me... 90 seconds.

Capattac
07-27-2013, 12:00 PM
jk... everyone knows you have to leave your house to meet women anyways...

Thomas1975
07-27-2013, 12:11 PM
coincidentally the same amount of time I spend talking to women before they slap me... 90 seconds.

Wow my record is 30 seconds with woman. You are a god among men! lmao

Thomas1975
07-27-2013, 12:29 PM
jk... everyone knows you have to leave your house to meet women anyways...

The last Date I was on cost me $100. Not for dinner and a movie mind you that is what the girl charged to go out with me..lmao

TravelerX1
07-27-2013, 12:35 PM
DAMN..... sounds like I missed alot of fun last night!
Loot March..... er Death March tonight will make up for it.

bigdawg21180
07-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Yea I spent a hour at Sutro a lil bit ago leveling up my cluster shot and picked up total of 150 drops. If I make it for death march definitely gonna have to empty out the inventory. 50 free spots just isn't enough

Ratio4Astaroth
07-27-2013, 02:35 PM
I'll be on too! :)

We should coordinate a mods/weapons swap before and after the death march. I only have three inventory slots open because of all the synergy mods I have...not to mention the holding in the store too.