PDA

View Full Version : Beta in Terra

WrathSkull
03-28-2013, 09:42 PM
During the Beta I learned many things. Vendor weapons cannot compare to those that drop. And should you drop after using a self revive, you'd be lucky if someone revives you and doesn't just step over you and keep fighting. I'm not that person that'll run past a downed player, but you should know if you don't stop crawling around the revive gets interrupted. In other words HOLD STILL PLEASE. I also learned you can fast travel but I had to go to the Earth Republic Base first in order to fast travel elsewhere. Should you find yourself logging in several Klicks away from an Arkfall you may want to fast travel to the closest point first then use you vehicle, when the arkfall changes after one is cleared repeat the fast travel idea if if the arkfall is on the other side of the map :cool:

Kevin0101
03-28-2013, 10:21 PM
During the Beta I learned many things. Vendor weapons cannot compare to those that drop. And should you drop after using a self revive, you'd be lucky if someone revives you and doesn't just step over you and keep fighting. I'm not that person that'll run past a downed player, but you should know if you don't stop crawling around the revive gets interrupted. In other words HOLD STILL PLEASE. I also learned you can fast travel but I had to go to the Earth Republic Base first in order to fast travel elsewhere. Should you find yourself logging in several Klicks away from an Arkfall you may want to fast travel to the closest point first then use you vehicle, when the arkfall changes after one is cleared repeat the fast travel idea if if the arkfall is on the other side of the map :cool:

Just wondered why you named this Thread "Beta in Tera"?

KaosPenguin
03-29-2013, 12:08 AM
Just wondered why you named this Forum "Beta in Tera"?

Thread. Though I am curious too.

WrathSkull
03-29-2013, 01:14 PM
It was a mistake I meant to call it Beta incognito like Terra incognito, my first thread. Oops. The clan I'm in has its own page I wrote review for the beta. The Beta on the first day was a glitchy disaster. Through out it was the most amazing game though the glitchiness was something you had tho weed through. My next post will have a much better title.