PDA

View Full Version : first time this happen to me

hey u
07-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I am in a fight and my map disappears with damage and my aimer on my tv. I die comeback and all works but I had to die while fighting for it to work. 2 times now lag or bug has lead me to my death

GiantInMaine
07-27-2013, 01:43 PM
I am in a fight and my map disappears with damage and my aimer on my tv. I die comeback and all works but I had to die while fighting for it to work. 2 times now lag or bug has lead me to my death

If you get electrocuted this is what happens so that was probably the case.

DeadMike
07-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Yup, first couple times it happened to me I kinda freaked out a little, but when I figured out what was happening I made it a point to make sure the blue bugs and the guys shooting the blue stuff at me were the ones I targeted first. Because not having crosshairs or being able to use my scope is a huge pain in the butt.

hey u
07-27-2013, 03:02 PM
Was not that it was like that for a good 2 minutes while I was attempting to kill them and running around and it never came back. And as I recall they were rifleman. My screen had not gone blank then boom blank for minutes until I die and worked fine.

DeadMike
07-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Riflemen will have weapons with electric nano effects as your EGO goes higher. And perhaps it lasted for 2 minutes because you kept getting hit with it over and over again. It worked fine after you died because they were no longer shooting you.